“Cool place, tasty food = my choice”

Street Food Karavan
Ranked #270 of 3,658 Restaurants in Budapest
Neighbourhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
Neighbourhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Amazimg place with great atmosphere. Really kind people in their caravans. We trie 2 types of food and they were really tasty, simply bit tasty. They accept credit cars in our two caravans. Prices are acceptable.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My bf and I ate here several times on our trip as it was close to where we were staying. There are tons of good food options here, there’s something for everyone - including veggies and vegans!

We had food from the vegans, paneer, the chimney cake place, the Mexican place, the Italian place and the langos - all were delicious. Can’t really go wrong from eating at any place here!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

As a vegan I researched places I could eat and Las Vegans there was really great. My boyfriend eats meat and tried a few of the other stalls and loved the food from all of them. Despite being cold there was a nice atmosphere here.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

For goodness sake avoid at all costs. Unless you are plastered drunk at two in the morning with nowhere else to go this place has nothing to offer.

1  Thank Murph976
Reviewed 22 March 2018

A whole slew of small bars with burgers - meat and vegan,soups, and other fare like pizza. Tables to sit around and mingle with locals.