NH Budapest City(Budapest)
US$89
US$85
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$104
US$136
US$223
US$182
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
US$149
US$142
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$105
US$99
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$112
US$103
US$178
US$169
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

All reviewsearly flightbreakfast startslate arrivalone night staycomfortable bednext morninggreat place to staywalking distanceproofingreceptioncityluggageeur
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

State of the art design, and the location is perfect too! Nice staff, great service, finally something good is happening near the airport, if you want to have a perfect stay a few hundred meters from the airport, do not hesitate; it’s highly recommended!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

This is a new airport hotel, the only one really at the terminal. When we were here last year, we didn’t have this option. So, I booked it to see this year, so we don’t have to rush in the morning.

My verdict: nice enough decor, close to the airport, but for us minimalist, price is good. Customer service so so, and really should have painted the concrete ceiling, and do a better job with shower.

For us, we will stay in town next time we come to Budapest, just so many choices. If you come in on a late flight or have a super early start, this is the place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I was impressed with the customer service provided by Balás from reception! Me and my friend, foreigners, asked for help in a situation we could not handle without speaking hungarian and Balàs was very kind helpind us although this was not part of his duties. Thank you again!
Very nice hotel, very good conditions and kind staff members. Strongly recommending!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Arrived here at half past midnight and needed to be out of the hotel so every minute was precious. When we go to reception there were 3 people ahead of us in the check in queue but we were about half an hour from getting into our room! Apart from that, the room was fine and great for a one night stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival, I was asked to pay some form of local tax that only amounted to 2 euro, which was not an issue. I proceeded to the bar where I ordered the party of 5 people with me some refreshments. When they left, I went to settle the bar bill. As I had only arrived in Budapest that afternoon, I only had euros. As I had just paid for something in Euros on moments before, I thought that euros would be accepted. I was met by a definite no and the manager who was present reluctantly let me pay in Euros. The staff in general appeared very abrupt and some extremely rude. The hotel itself is fine, but I won't be rushing back here anytime soon. Attitudes suck here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Csaba P, General Manager at ibis Styles Budapest Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear johngilillan66,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Styles Budapest Airport. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
At Ibis Styles, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
Referring to your comment I would like to inform you that Euro payment due to legal regulations available only at the reception.

Thank you for highlight this issue raising the needs of proper communication, we will keep focus on our staff training to avoid similar situation.

Csaba Palotai