US$121
US$653
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
4,739 results
All reviewsrooftop poolcontinental zaraaraz restaurantgreat hotelgallery barrevolving doorjewish quarterwellness centredeluxe roomszimpla kertruin barspillow menutop floorcity breakthe riverspa facilitiesbars and restaurants
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel! Beautiful foyer, really great location, it was close to great cafes with good coffee, not far from the Jewish Synagogue, it had super comfortable beds and really clean! The staff were also really friendly!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Zoltan_Geher, General Manager at Continental Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Ms. Tania A,

What an incredible review! Thank you so much for taking your precious time to share these lovely thoughts with us after your most recent stay at Continental Hotel Budapest.

First and foremost, it fills me with pure happiness that you loved our hotel and the beautiful foyer has left such a great impression in you. Further on, I am especially content to read that you appreciated the close proximity to cafes and the Synagogue. In addition, it is amazing that you were fascinated by your super comfortable bed and with the cleanliness. Finally, I would like to thank you for mentioning our really friendly staff, your kind words will reach them for sure.

It would be fantastic to have you back as our privileged guest in the not so distant future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel second time.The hotel is in good location,close to the city center.10 minutes by walk or 5 minutes the tube- station.Very stylish hotel close to city center.Clean rooms with very comfy bed.Plenty of foods for breakfast.The staff is nice and very helpful.I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Andrea M,

How kind of you to share this kind review with us and with the TripAdvisor readers, following your recent stay at Continental Hotel Budapest.

First and foremost, I would like to express our thankfulness to you for choosing to stay at our hotel two times as well. Also, it makes me absolutely pleased that you were satisfied with our location as the city centre and the metro station were within walking distance. Further on, I am thrilled that you considered our hotel very stylish and you loved your clean room and comfy bed. Moreover, it gives me great pleasure to read that the varied breakfast you took at Araz was to your liking and you highlighted our nice and very helpful staff. Last, but not least, thank you very much for the recommendation.

Once again, thank you for the review and I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2018

The property is wonderful and nicely located. The breakfast had an extensive selection of hot and cold dishes. Coffee and snacks are freely available in the lounge/bar. The other amenities were excellent and the staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and the bathrooms are spacious. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: 5th floor was quiet and attractive.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr Mathew S,

Thank you so much for selecting our property as your preferred choice of accommodation during your recent visit to Budapest, and for taking your precious time to share this fantastic review with us.

We would like to thank you for your compliments on the lavish breakfast selection available in the mornings and it is wonderful that you highlighted the complimentary coffee corner of our hotel.

Furthermore, it fills me with pleasure that our staff could prove their professionalism this time as well and that the cleanliness of your room was impeccable.

Your full-score review is highly appreciated and it would be nice to host you again, should your travel plans bring you back to Budapest area.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Located in a fantastic neighborhood with lots of great restaurants and coffee shops nearby, a Ruin bar right around the corner (don't miss this stop!), and a quick walk from the Danube River. Rooms are clean, modern; with pool, spa and gym, restaurant and bar available on premises. Breakfast buffet is superb. I would definitely stay at the Continental Hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear 423jennifer,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences gained while staying with us recently at Continental Hotel Budapest.

To begin with, it fills me with pure happiness that you found everything very good during your stay, from the room, to the breakfast. I am glad that we have managed to meet your expectations on so many levels. Finally, I am delighted that you would recommend our hotel and you would like to come back.

I would be honoured if you choose to stay at our hotel on your next visit to Budapest. Hope to see you soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is in a good central location within easy reach of attractions and plenty of bars and restaurants.
Staff are very helpful and attentive.
Used airport transfer for return and was very good service and price.
Rooms are clean and good size, We received a free upgrade to deluxe room and.d was very comfortable and large bed.
Only 2 minor points :
1.gym and pool are not open until 9am so late when I wanted to go before venturing out for day. Did let me use gym earlier but not treadmill
2. There was a very intrusive fashion photo shoot happening on the Friday night. Models/photographer would lean on our chairs and block you leaving chair and stairs. Whole parts of the bar closed off for them so wasn't very comfortable to sit and have a drink

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ms Claire D,

It was so nice of you to take your time to share this feedback with us and with the TripAdvisor community about Continental Hotel Budapest!

We would like to thank you for your compliments on the central venue of the hotel and it is great that our staff could enhance your experience in Budapest. Further on, it fills me with pleasure that you were satisfied with the cleanliness of the room and that you appreciated the free upgrade upon check-in.

However, let me express my gratitude for your small critics as well, since our aim is to learn from these in order to make our valued guests’ stay even more enjoyable. Please let me apologize for any inconvenience caused by the fashion party, I hope it did not influence your stay in a negative way.

Thank you for providing us with your honest review and I hope we will have the opportunity to be your host again to make your next visit much more comfortable.

Best regards,