US$96
US$98
US$158
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$83
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

easyHotel Budapest Oktogon(Budapest)(Great Value!)
US$48
  • Free Internet
US$192
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$341/night.

Hotel Chesscom(Budapest)
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$51
Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
US$262
  • Pool
All reviewshigh ceilingsstudio apartmentfirst floorfull kitchenminute walkmetro stationa great stayexcellent locationlaszloparliamentmattressairporteuropecitysightswifidanube
Reviewed 16 April 2017

A very nice studio for a short stay. The studio was very clean and the bathroom was very nice. Only minor point would be the mattress. If it had been a bit thicker if would have been perfect.
Apart from the mattress it is definitely recommended to stay.

Room Tip: centrally situated
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Laszlo K, Manager at Kadar Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Hello Alan,

First of all, thank you for staying in our apartment and for sharing your experience with us and fellow travelers. :)

We're happy that you liked the apartment. The mattress is always a difficult question as I like it hard, some people like it soft, other somewhere in between. :) So we tried to find the mattress fits for most's need. But I hope you had a good night sleep anyway. :)

Thanks again for coming and I hope to be your host on your next trip to Budapest.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

This was a fabulous property and I will definitely be going back! From the moment we arrived, we were looked after by our driver and taken quickly to the apartments, via some inner city sights and given some great tips - we pre-booked the driver (25€ one-way) as we had no HUF currency and wanted a smooth arrival. Best is to change your currency at many of the exchanges in the city (not at the airport!). The larger studio apartment is lovely, with the loft bed. If however you want a larger luxurious spacious space, opt for the 1BR apartment with full kitchen, private bathroom with bath (bonus!) and gorgeous period furniture, extra high ceilings, tasteful furniture, dining table and comfy sofas. The bed was huge and really comfortable, all towels, sheets and fittings were quality and new. The lounge has large bay windows, double glazing, overlooking the street (first floor) and can be opened for fresh air. It's situated in a quiet side street with no evening noise. Heating system worked beautifully, and the lighting was plentiful. We cooked dinner one night, which was a lovely break from walking the streets especially if it rains :) The apartments are situated very close to Nyugaki Metro station, trams and buses..only a 10min walk to the Danube and Parliament Buildings. We were a group of three friends and took 2x apartments for a week and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.. Budapest is a great city and the staff at Kadar Apartments do a very professional job. Thank you!

Room Tip: 1BR apartment is well worth the extra money!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank M&E_BANKS

Hello there,

First of all, thank you for choosing our apartments and for sharing your experience with us and fellow travelers. :)

We're happy that you liked the apartments. It's also nice to read your review, as we work hard every day to make you all happy. I'll pass your compliments to my co-workers to make their day also. :)

Reviewed 16 February 2017

When we arrived outside of the apartment after 4 hour flight we had to wait for 30 minutes and more without anyone being there, when I wrote that on booking they said you had to contact with phone while you arrived. I was in a foreign country with no mobile network I AM A TOURIST, why should I do that. We said a specific time and you have to be there. Anyway...
The bathroom had no ventilation or any window and the shower door wasn't easy to use, the bed-sofa wasn't bed at all so I had to sleep with my friend on the loft.
Good, clean and cheap rooms..

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Laszlo K, Manager at Kadar Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Dear Tonia,

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry for you to had to wait and I'm glad that beside that you had a great stay! :)

We have two options for check-in (receiving the keys to the apartment). If you would of chosen self check-in, you should not wait for anyone, as we would of prepared the key for you. But if you prefer personal check-in, it is required to give us a call when leaving the airport. There are public phones available if your phone has no roaming. I'd suggest you to chose self check-in if can't call :)

See you next time!

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This was a lovely apartment which we thoroughly enjoyed staying in for a week in August. We were met at the airport and driven to meet the lovely Julia to check in, and she explained to us how everything works, including the very necessary air con! It was a really cosy place with the bed on a mezzanine level but that only added to the charm. We were located right by the metro which was perfect as well as the large westend shopping centre.
The only thing lacking was that the tv was not working but we wouldn't have been inside much to use it anyway, so it didn't harm our experience at all.
Extra little touches such as free water at check in and during midweek cleaning were lovely too.
Thoroughly recommended!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Laszlo K, Manager at Kadar Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Dear Liam,

First of all, thank you for choosing our apartment for your stay in Budapest. I'm happy that you liked here and you were satisfied with our services also. :) In the meantime, we fixed the TV. :)

I hope you'll be back again and you'll stay with us -again. :)

Reviewed 10 June 2016

Staying in this charming apartment on Kadar utca was hands down one of the highlights of our Budapest getaway.

From my plain sailing correspondence with the professional, helpful and efficient Laszlo, to a smooth early morning check-in and quick and easy check-out with meticulous and good-humoured Chris, the service was excellent all along, and we felt comfortable at all times.

The flat is situated on the first floor of a bourgeois block dating back to the 1800s, featuring an internal courtyard, a wide staircase, and lots of character. We fell in love with the eclectic style, tasteful decor, and soothing atmosphere of the place the moment we stepped in. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped, and the living/dining area a comfortable and bright space, with high ceilings, tall wooden doors and windows, a mix of old and new furniture, and an interesting selection of black and white photography capturing the spirit of the city. The bathroom was fresh, spacious and modern, and everything was spotless. I also loved the pretty reading corner and retro radio in the bedroom, which added an artistic flair to the ambiance.

It was great retreating to such a peaceful oasis after a busy day out on the city. Having a metro, trams and bus station in such close proximity (practically minutes away) also helped take away logistical stress.

I will definitely consider visiting the splendid city of Budapest again in the near future, and if I do so, I will definitely stay in the amazing flat on Kadar utca.

Köszönöm! :)

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Krista B
Laszlo K, Manager at Kadar Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Hello Krista,

I was so happy to read your comments! I've made Chris to read it also, so you've made both of our days now. :) This is why we work hard every single day! Sometimes we succeed! :)

I'd like to say thank you again for choosing us and of course for the time for this review. I hope you'll be back and we'll have the opportunity to host you again. :)