NH Budapest City(Budapest)
US$88
US$85
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$102
US$93
US$169
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$146
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$121
Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
US$149
US$142
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$105
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

All reviewsboat partybeer bikeincredible atmospherecrazy funabsolute legendsspecial shoutincredible staffplace to stayruin barsbeautiful cityrenpixiesleepleggingsdebaucherycreamiesteurope
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

The name says it all, it's a party hostel, and one of, if not the best one in Budapest, every staff member is always there helping and the vibes in the hostel are of pure joy from everyone in it. Everyone there is friendly and always down to party. If you want to have a good time in Budapest, go to this hostel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Juan C
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

This place is odd, to say the least. I have stayed in many hostels all around the world and I honestly cannot compare it to any other- party hostel or not. I can deal with fairly low standards of cleanliness anyway and to be fair on the staff our room and bathroom was clean enough. The bed was made up for us and there were fans to keep us cool during the night. The toilets were clean as were the showers.
The thing I can't get my head round, which many of the other reviews have alluded to is the drinking habits of the staff. When we arrived at 9.30pm the manager was so drunk she could barely stand. She was pleasantly friendly and up for a hug, but it was definetly less party vibe, more drunk aunt at a wedding. She was apparently on her day off, and shortly after we arrived was put to bed...the next day she didn't remember us. Anyway, we meet the guy who checks us in, he seemed genuinely nice, told us everything we needed to know about the area. He had also been drinking and also was seen to drink early in the morning, which other guests seemed to think was super cool and fun.
Maybe I missed the point, but when the hostel description said that they are all functioning alcoholics, it wasn't far from the truth, except they weren't really 'functioning'.
The weirdest part is that the guests seem to get off on this enforced drinking culture within the hostel. I'm sure most people would agree that if a friend or family member was drinking at 8am every morning, or blacking out most evenings, they might say something to them about their drinking.
Most of the guests and the nights out reminded me of my own freshers week-all trying hopelessly hard to fit in and be cool by keeping down as much alcohol as they could.

I might be 'past it' at the old age of 23, but I just didn't 'get' this place. I would only recommend if you want a bizzare insight into this strange hostel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

How to describe the Grandio Party Hostel experience:
1. You party with strangers who instantly become family (includes guests & staff)
2. You won't be able to distinguish the guests from staff as everyone is getting loose and having a great time.
3. You immerse yourself in the raw naked spirit of drinking and partying, which liberates you from all other stress.
4. You learn that time is a false construct of the mind and is no longer linear...the longer you stay time becomes a blur that you fade in and out of. I could have easily leaped 10years into the future without even knowing.
5. Be prepared to not see Budapest as you will only be exposed to what you see during the activities organised by the Hostel! (This place will absorb you and you won't bother with anything else)
Thanks to Gemma, Oz, Tears, Cosmo, Coltrane, Pooma, Soap, Vibes, Curb, Pablo, Spindarella - without you this place wouldn't be what it is, you've truly made it a great experience for a solo traveller!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This was the best decision I made when booking a stag party. The hostel is exactly what it needs to be, easy, fun, near the drinking spots and cheap. Spinz was a pure gent when we arrived at half midnight and got us straight on it with a trip to the ruins. Some of the best mood for day drinking out there with something constantly on to take part in. Friendly staff and clientele and I was genuinely devastated to leave. Will definitely be going back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This hostel is the most discusting place I have ever stayed. It was dirty, moldy and awful. I was even scared to shower as I wasn't sure when it was cleaned last. The staff were nice enough but we're all functioning alcoholics who started the day with some shots for breakfast and stayed drunk all day and night. This hostel is not a party hostel, its a alcoholics heaven (if that's you, you'll like this place). We ended up leaving a few days early after I was woken by the couple in the bed less than a meter away from my head and was told I should have "expected it from this place" and "that they should have told me to ignore it during check in".
Please don't stay here for your own good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple