Corinthia Hotel Budapest(Budapest)
US$205
US$148
Priceline
1,059 results
All reviewsboat partyaussie davenightly eventsbeer bikespecial shoutdrinking gamesopen mic nightmap readingbudapest party hostelsabsolute legendsbar crawlfavourite hostelincredible stafffacilities are greatgreen eggshome away from homecommon room
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This has to be one of the best hostels we've stayed at our whole trip. The staff made our stay one of the most enjoyable and between showing us some of the best venues to party at they also are incredibly knowledgable about the city and where to explore.

It was one of the best experiences and because of the staff we ended up missing our flight to stay longer. If your going to stay anywhere make sure you drop into vitae it won't disappoint!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 15 January 2012

I absolutely fell in love with this city, the people I've met there and this hostel in particular. Not only is the location great (in the seventh district), but the accomodiation is nice itself: Everything is clean and safe, it has lovely matrasses, enough toilets and showers, a huge common room where's always playing music or movies and people hanging out, and a perfect kitchen. (I've been in many hostels in Europe but I haven't seen any kitchen as truly 'fully equipped' as this one.) And you don't even need the kitchen, cause the staff cooks a cheap, tasty and healthy meal daily.

I do love to dance until sunrise but I'm kind of quiet and introverted, but even though I wouldn't reckon myself being a party animal , I did go out every single night and I enjoyed my stay, extended my stay, changed my itinerary so I could come back and enjoyed it even more. I guess that's what I loved the most about Vitae: all the people (both the guests and the staff, who works its as.s off but is happy and cheerful all the time) are so loving and easy-to-love. I felt seen and that proves to me that they take care of everybody, welcome anybody open-minded and therefore create the perfect atmosphere for the ultimate nightlife and comfortable and cozy days. Go there and find it out yourself.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2011

This was the hostel from hell. having traveled to nearly every country in europe (including places like romania an ukraine) i would have to say this was the most unprofessional chaotic hostel i have ever (attempted) to stay at. all the hostel workers are young Partying backpackers who just decided to stay in the city. They live in a state of complete filth in their "staff room". Furthermore they are a bunch of complete Philistine's, who upon speaking to can only manage limited sentences largely involving hooting noises and the word "party". In comparison to other "party" hostels in eastern europe such as Greg and Toms party hostel in Krakow, this place is a complete joke. There isn't even a designated staff member on at any time, you simply have to "find" one of the numerous staff members among the other travelers or knock on their filthy door. As far as their precious partying goes, if you like being led blindly around a city with twenty 20 year old drunk Aussies who couldn't even tell you what language they speak in Hungary let alone which country they are even in, then maybe you should stay here. Otherwise ignore all the good reviews because they have obviously been written by the type of people who i have just described. There are plenty of other hostels in budapest, please do yourself a favour and stay at one of them

Room Tip: don't stay here if you are any older than 16
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
15  Thank james h
Reviewed 16 December 2011

Absolutely off tap hostel, with great rooms, great vibe and even greater people! There is always someone on hand to doll out advice on tours/eats/things to do and most amazing is a pub crawl/event every single night for free! Definately the place to be in Budapest if your down to party! Xoxo

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 8 December 2011

This place became my home away from home, could not have asked for a better base for exploring this amazing city.
The staff are excellent, their knowledge of the area invaluable, and the ability to have a good time is unrivaled (they know how to party!)
The beds are comfortable, the facilities are spotless, and in general hanging out in a penthouse apartment whilst on the road is pretty great.
In all three times i stayed here they lived true to their reputation and never disappointed, could not recommend this hostel more, when I next return to Budapest I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends