Corinthia Hotel Budapest
Oktogon Hostel(Budapest)
Ambra Hotel(Budapest)
Studio Six(Budapest)
View Hotel
Bo33 Hotel Family & Suites(Budapest)
  • Room Service
Medosz Hotel(Budapest)
  • Restaurant
King's Hotel(Budapest)
7,725 results
All reviewsexecutive clubroyal spabeautiful hotelexecutive roomrickshaw restaurantsteam roommain restaurantfive star hotelspa facilitiesthe rivertram stopopera housethe air conditioninglong weekendcity breakjewish quarterpublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for my wife’s birthday. Booked direct into a Junior suite that they upgraded to a deluxe suite. Arrived early but had the room available for us. Room came with the executive club which is a delight having a pleasant room with comfortable chairs and snacks, wines and coffee all free changing at different times of the day. Staff are pleasant and keep you topped up while your there. Next is the Spa well restored and lovely to chill in. The hotel has conferences on and on one visit many were in there making it very crowded. Our next visit before we left was far more pleasant much quieter and better to unwind before leaving.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jackie & Gary C,

I greatly appreciate the time you have taken to provide us at Corinthia Hotel Budapest with this feedback.
To begin with, thank you very much for having chosen our Corinthia Hotel Budapest to celebrate your dear wife’s birthday. Also, it pleases me to read that you appreciated your upgraded, well-equipped room. In addition, I am delighted that you found our staff pleasant, they always do their best to meet the high expectations of our guests. Further on, I hope you had an enjoyable time at our lovely spa area.
I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Have just returned from a city break to Budapest. Beautiful city, vibrant and steeped in history. Stayed at the Corinthia hotel booked on a deal with Voyage Privé. How lucky were we. It was great. Good location, friendly and attentive staff. Food was delicious and plenty of choice for breakfast. Spa was clean and swimming pool, sauna, steam room all included in price. Budapest is well worth a visit. Did Bbus hooonhopoff. Plus boat ride on the Danube. Also at airport booked shuttle bud which was good apart from very rude staff on desk. All in all would definitely return Budapest and stay at the Corinthia again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Elaine S,

Thank you very much for posting this amazing review about your recent stay at Corinthia Hotel Budapest.
It makes me immensely happy that you were satisfied with our hotel as well as our location, I hope you could easily discover our wonderful city from here. Further on, I would like to thank you for mentioning our friendly and attentive staff, they really deserve the recognition. Moreover, it is amazing that you were fulfilled with our delicious and plentiful breakfast and you highlighted our clean spa area. Last, but not least, it seems like you fell in love with this gorgeous city and the fact that you would definitely come back to visit our hotel makes us incredibly happy.
Once again, thank you for your review and I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night,amazing beautiful grand oppulant hotel,so wished it was longer. All of the staff superb customer service especially le Bar staff. The standard of service is exceptional and nothing is too much trouble. Wonderful full size gingerbread house in the foyer,Christmas decorations classy and the size of the Christmas tree just mammoth. Spotlessley clean and every area out of this world,bedroom beautiful furniture, beds so comfortable, for a insomniac to have the longest sleep in 4 years says it all. Please please even if you can only stay 1 night it's an absolute must. Excellent location and so easy to reach the rest of the city.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Ja m,
Thank you very much for sharing such a supporting Tripadvisor review about our lovely Corinthia Hotel Budapest, we are so grateful for recommending our hotel to the travellers’ community.
It fills me with pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your visit here during the Christmas period in December. We put special attention to the decoration as it is said to be unique in Budapest, our aim is to provide our guests a cosy, comfortable second home feeling during that beautiful time of the year.
Furthermore, thank you for highlighting the cleanliness of our property as well as the comfort of the bed. Also, we are grateful for your kind words concerning our central location and it is great that our staff could contribute to a flawless stay in Budapest.
Overall, thank you for this heart-felt review and the pleasure would be ours if you visited our Corinthia Hotel again, definitely for a longer period.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this hotel in March with a friend and absolutely loved it. Everything was amazing from the reception to the bar, the rooms to the location and the spa to the service. All beautifully looked after with friendly service. Nothing at all to complain about. They even offered us umbrellas when it rained. Perfect!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
MrJeanPierreMifsud, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear E3267JLkarenc,

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind and detailed review following your recent stay at our lovely Corinthia Hotel Budapest.

To begin with, it makes me immensely happy that you had a perfect stay at our lovely hotel and you highlighted our good location, I hope you could easily discover our wonderful city from here. Furthermore, I would like to thank you for mentioning our attentive staff, they really deserve the recognition. In addition, it felt especially nice that you loved our spa area and you really liked the comfortable room you stayed in.

On behalf of everyone at Corinthia Hotel Budapest, I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My girlfriend and I stayed here last December after booking a winter holiday for ourselves and it was incredible. Direct taxi from the Airport pulled up outside the Hotel to beautiful festive viewing, with the concierge taking our bags inside and its is just a huge lobby with a massive Christmas tree at the top of the stair case, just warm and cozy....felt like walking into the Plaza Hotel in NYC. Checked in and we were at the top of the hotel with a massive room, the room was huge with a bed that could easily fit 5 people...all the usual stuff, huge bathroom, powerful shower and all the little things that make you comfortable. Bathrobes, slippers, huge TV, Room Service available...Wasn't happy with the view as i would have liked a city view but i wont complain too much about that

We were fortunate to be right next to the lift that takes you straight down to the Spa, opens up and greeted by the spa staff with smiles...Given our towels we went straight downstairs to the huge open pool area and Jacuzzis one one side, and all the sauna/steam rooms on the other, pool was lovely and warm...just very relaxed. We were fortunate to have it to ourselves as it was a Thursday.

We didn't try the hotel restaurants but we did try the bar area, lovely an relaxed but a bit crowded and very little seating areas around it. The hotel is about 15mins walk from the center where you will find the Christmas markets and top brand shops etc.
We got a good deal on this hotel for 4 nights and its worth it

If you have ever been to Dublin Ireland, imagine the Shelbourne Hotel on O'Connell St...that what it looks like to me pulling up outside.

Room Tip: Try get a city view at the very top of the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear SeanC1586,

Let me thank you for staying with us at our Corinthia Hotel Budapest and for sharing your experiences with the TripAdvisor community.

First of all, it fills me with pure happiness that you had a wonderful time at our lovely hotel and you were impressed by your amazing staff. Also, it felt particularly nice that you highlighted the well-equipped and comfortable room you stayed in and you enjoyed the provided service too. What's more it makes me so happy that you considered our spa area astonishing, I hope you had a really relaxing time there. In addition, it makes me happy that you loved our location in the heart of the city. Finally, I am glad that we have managed to meet your expectations on so many levels.

I would like to thank you again for your kind review and I truly hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel, hopefully in the not so distant future.

Kind regards,