“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Small restaurant but very popular for good reason. Food was excellent & service was efficient. Nice wine too & not expensive. We would definitely visit again

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Well, we had a great picture in mind regarding the place and food as its a punjabi restaurant.

The moment we entered the people inside the restaurant are very dull (no smile on the faces) and rude and don’t respond to your questions.

Secondly, sitting is on 2nd floor and if you once ordered there is no one upstair to reorder as there is no one and you have to ho downstairs to order again.

A very small setup from inside not very comfortable though.

Food was okish. Not great but yes not bad as well. But, yes, if served with smile it can enlighten up your appetite.

Hope next time there will be more smiles and sense of excitement in there.

Cheers.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is very small and there is very interesting interior, but the food was absolutely good! I recommend.
Our waitress was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We have been here twice and both times were great. We got really good service and the place was clean and smelled fine. The food was amazing, the butter chicken is excellent We will be back for sure :)

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I visited Pandzsab about 5 times. The first four times services were just the usual "Hungarian no smile, be happy that you get fed" attitude. Sadly I am used to this so only the fifth time it hit hard.
I enter the restaurant, the waiter turning his back to me does not bother to respond to my hello. Then I go to the smallest table at the place that has two chairs next to it. I asked him if it is reserved as there was no sign on it. He, not even turning around, tells me over his shoulder "I usually do not even let in solo customers". I was absolutely shocked by this rudeness, given that I eat a main meal, drink, eat naan and leave a nice tip. He made me feel as if I were a homeless trying to take a table at his place just to warm up. He, still showing me a cold shoulder tells me that it is not good business for capacity reasons.
Food is average at best, compared to other nice Indian restaurants in town where they treat you right.
Avoid the place!!