1,847 results
All reviewsopera housebeautiful hotelandrassy avenuest stephens basilicaperfect locationfree coffeebreakfast was amazinglounge areawithin walking distancesparkling winewalk in showerwould definitely stay here againhop on hop off bustop floorbreakfast buffetrooms are spaciousjunior suite
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel Moments in September while on vacation. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. It is in the heart of the historic downtown center, not far from the Danube. It is on a nice tree-lined street with great shopping, and restaurants government buildings and everything you want to see very nearby. I was greeted by friendly, efficient staff and given a beautiful large room with the Street view. The furnishings are modern In the rooms in the hotel are kept spotlessly clean. Their restaurant downstairs serves a wonderful breakfast which is included, and turns into a bistro for lunch and dinner with excellent meals, drinks and wine is available. I highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
julescanel, Ügyvezető igazgató at Hotel Moments Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear "Nick S",

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Hotel Moments Budapest on TripAdvisor.
I am thrilled that my team have provided you with a memorable stay during your indian summer trip in Budapest.
Your comments about the team, the buffet breakfast and the restaurant are most kind and the team will be delighted that they positively contribute to your stay.
Naturally, we all look forward to welcoming you back to your new home away from home.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Very satisfied with our overall experience here. The hotel was beautiful and ultra clean. We stayed in room 407, a sunny, nice size corner room with windows on two walls and nice views of the street and lovely architecture. The room was immaculate. It had real hardwood floors. There was a minibar, lighted closets (no robes) and a nice full length mirror. The bed was comfortable.

The bathroom was nice but smallish. The shower had a handheld shower head and a rain shower head. The shower had good lighting but the bathroom lighting for the vanity was just okay. There was a makeup mirror, which I like. And a full size hair dryer. There was no bathtub, unfortunately. Also the bathroom lacked counter space. But the sink was large and there was a towel warmer rack. Towels were okay quality, nothing special. Toiletries were also provided.

There were complementary beverages (tea, coffee & water) available in the lobby, a nice area to sit and lounge in.

The breakfast buffet was included and the food was great, fresh, and there were a lot of vegetarian options. They also had champagne and fresh squeezed orange juice.

The fitness room was small and had two treadmills, a stationary bike and an elliptical machine, a tv and large mirror on one wall. There were a few light free weights, up to 3 kilos. Yoga mats, towels and bottled water were all provided.

Airport transfers were supposed to be included in the price when we booked our room. We called the hotel and they sent a taxi to pick us up. When we arrived to the hotel they said they would charge the taxi to our room. We provided the email confirmation that indicated airport transfers were included in the cost. The hotel staff said they would look into it and let us know. When we checked out they said they would resolve the problem directly with the booking site we booked through, and did not charge us. We were disappointed that this part didn't go more smoothly, but we were pleased with the final outcome.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear „uglydumplings”,

Thank you very much for your stay at our Hotel Moments Budapest.
I really appreciate your praising words and excellent compliments about all the aspects of your stay.
Being “very good” - as you have rated us on TripAdvisor - honors us; however, our aim is to deliver exceptional service toward our guests therefore please do not hesitate to contact me directly in case you have any suggestions how to improve the quality, as your review was absolutely positive regarding to the hotel services.
We hope that we can welcome you back to our Hotel Moments Budapest in the not too distant future.
Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This is a beautiful hotel - lobby and rooms. Really quite luxurious for the price. Staff is outstanding. Location is great, pretty much near everything in Pest. One other thing I liked: unlike many European hotels, where they turn off the air conditioning for about 9 months a year, this one was still had A/C in October - it was warm when we were there so it was important to me.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank triceucla

Dear "triceucla",

Thank you for taking the time to write such a review about your most recent stay at Hotel Moments Budapest.
I am very proud reading your compliments about the location, the guest rooms and especially about my service minded teammembers.
I was happy to learn that the A/C system was to your liking and it could help making your room stay comfortable and convenient.
Once again thank you your review. I do hope to have the immense pleasure of welcoming you to Hotel Moments Budapest in the near future.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I stayed here for five nights in September. The public spaces were fun, the rooms very spacious and pretty, breakfast was included (and was actually great - and that's coming from someone with enough allergies that it was fairly restricted for me) and the location is wonderful. I have been to Budapest several times before but never so well situated - I walked everywhere. Above all, the staff were so lovely and friendly and accommodating with every ridiculous request I made at whatever ridiculous time I made them, from the breakfast room and bar staff to the lovely receptionists. Could not fault the service, room or location and hope to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Rebecca B

Dear "Rebecca B",

It gives me joy to be able to read such an 'amazing' review about us at Hotel Moments Budapest.
I am overwhelmed by your kind words first and foremost about the fantastic team here at the hotel, all of whom strive to provide a genuine service to our guests, and it is so good to read that you have experienced this.
It also makes me very happy to know you enjoyed the surroundings of the hotel and you could walk everywhere visiting our Budapest's sights.
I do hope that I will have the pleasure of seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Very well located at the Andrassy Ave, which is the street of the big brands store.From there you are near everything.The breakfast has all you can imagine served with fine details. The rooms are wide and comfortable. The bed is perfect for a good sleep. Although our room was over the Avenue, it was very silent because of the double door-windows.At the ground floor you can have tea or coffee at any time of the day.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with Avenue balconies.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JULIO CESAR R

Dear "JULIO CESAR R",

Thank you very much taking the time to review our Hotel Moments Budapest after your recent stay.
It's wonderful to hear you were able to enjoy the breakfast as well as the complimentary Lounge Bar facilities and we thank you for your high compliment about our guest rooms.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future whenever you return to Budapest.