“Great visit at Csokonai!!”

Csokonai Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 137 Restaurants in Debrecen
Price range: US$5 - US$47
Cuisines: Hungarian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered the fried salmon and the lemon-orange slamon, it was fabulous.
The dishes were big and with great taste.
Value for money is good too.

A defenate reccomondation.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

This place will wow and any friend or business partner. Beautiful cellar and delicious food. Service was very friendly.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We found this place on Google when we visited Debrecen for a weekend. We decided to try it because it had good reviews. The food was not simply good, it was amazing. We travel a lot, both in Hungary and abroad and eat out often, but this place serves some of the best food I have eaten. Also the service is good and prices are reasonable. If you are in Debrecen and you don't eat here, you are really missing something.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

During my visit to Debrecen my friend invited me for lunch. She has been very positive about the place and had mentioned it several times before thus I was really looking forward to my meal. We had no reservation but we were lucky enough to get a table.
I ordered the Csokonai soup and the pork shoulder. Had no room left for desert. Both the quality of the food as well as the presentation were above exceptions. Our waiter (a young man) was very polite and attentive.
I can recommend this restaurant to everyone who wants to experience quality dining. Will definitely return during my next visit to Debrecen. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Just arrived to Debrecen and decided to try some local cuisine.
Chosen soup with Csokonai and chicken and salmon made products.
Very good taste