“Dinner ”

Ranked #68 of 1,284 Restaurants in Bratislava
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Staré Mesto
Description: Good indian restaurant with indian cook .At ROYAL KASHMIR INDIA restaurant we take extra care in preparing dishes for you with the ingredients passed to us by generations. Our chefs, with more than 15 years of rich experience, prepare authentic dishes paying great attention to presentation. We guarantee that the mouth-watering aroma of our dishes will tingle your tastebuds and give you a heavenly experience. We assure you that you will feel and enjoy the real taste of an original Indian restaurant.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We as family visited this restaurant on 27th march ‘18.
We ordered one starter and one mains and few naan.
The food was okay but portions are small.
We wanted to order another mains but the owners wife said it will take long time as they were busy serving the big group.
The restaurant is run by husband and wife. They literally don’t have any staff. I have seen even few people left as there was no one even to ask for order.

Royal Kashmir R... I, Manažér at Royal Kashmir India, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear ser,
Sorry for this but

one portion for one pax not for whole family. We cooked fresh and serve. Fresh good food need time. Our staff also need off day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Exceptional food for body and mind, an instant and you are in India and feel like at home. The time stops and you enjoy every bit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visit of this restaurant was the best idea of last month. We ordered many meals. All was great. I can recommend "Indian style". They will bring meal as in India. SPICY!!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants. Look and feel is not the best but the food there is really superb.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

This restaurant is about two kilometers away from the old town center, so as a tourist you should be aware that it would be quite a bit of a walk to get there, or you might go there by taxi. If you drive there with your own car, parking is really difficult, since the whole area is reserved parking for residents. I asked the waiter of the restaurant, and he told me that I could park in the side street next to the kitchen door of the restaurant where there are lines marked on the street it looked like it's usually no public parking, but he told me that as a guest I could park there. After we entered the restaurant we were the only guests so far, and we found it a bit strange that the waiter didn't show up for about ten minutes to get an order for drinks....We had a vegetarin menu for two people which includes the two Samosas as apetizers which were really nice, then two vegetarian dishes, one is Lentils and one is mixed vegetable, rice and Naan-bread, some salad and pickles and at the end a small dessert all together costs 20 Euros for two which I would say is a very fair price. If you're very hungry you could still add another dish to this menu. The food was good and tasty, but I must say that the waiting time between the apetizer and the main dish was quite long, I would say we waited minimum 30 minutes or maybe more, even though at this moment we were still the only customers. How long would we have to wait if there were more people in the restaurant ?