US$56
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$119
US$66
Hotel Koruna(Nitra)(Great Value!)
US$37
Agoda.com
Nitra Glycerin Hostel(Nitra)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Due to some trouble with heating in my apartment, I have to sleep in this hotel, near to me. Is not a hotel for holiday. I rent a room only for 2 nights, but I was happy only because I have a place to stay...is recommended only if you really need to stay somewhere..do not wait for big expectations...breakfast is acceptable....

Room Tip: Choose o room with view to walk street..
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The only advantage of this hotel is in my opinion its location, which is really close to the theatre, centre or castle. However, the hotel seems really old, the furniture in rooms is not in the best condition and you can hear all your neighbours in other rooms. Breakfast was quite tasty but the staff there was not the most polite.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Difficult to find, staff not friendly at all, wifi not working ,when we where at the reception a staff member passed by with cigaret in the mouth,rooms are dirty, bathrooms are dirty, breakfast in a kind of bacement, served as kind of self service, bad coffee, bad fruitjuce, we where happy to leave

Room Tip: Don't go ! You better sleep in your car
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Marc B
Reviewed 22 September 2016

We were on a trip to Slovakia with a friend from there so, there was an obligatory stop off in Nitra where he had gone to university. He booked everything and was going for "cheap and cheerful". That's why we ended up in Hotel Zobor.

I want you all to think about that first moment when you enter a new hotel room and you look around and take in your surroundings and decide if you like it or not. Well, coming in from a corridor with barely functioning lighting, I felt I'd entered a prison room. In the 1970s. I was afraid to touch anything.

The bed and pillows were comfortable. The breakfast was nice too!

At the end of the day, were we were only using the hotel as a base so... on that front it was fine. Don't expect luxury of any kind.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Ugly interier, unpleasant receptionist, hallway without functional lights, really bad smell on hallways and in room, dirty floor in the room and much more!

The worst hotel which I visited ever for high price - be carefull to not stay there if it's not really necessary!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business