US$234
Rybarsky Dvor(Piestany)
TripAdvisor
All reviewselderly peoplehigh levelbalneadoctorspa
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My relatives visit this hotel for the second year in a row. Rooms are comfortable and nice. They were lucky to get room with a view on mountains and swimming pool. There is a good renovated spa building merged with the hotel building. A wide choice of spa procedures. Several spots with mineral water and modern gym with joga and pilates. Very nice and friendly staff. Food is average but good enough. Parents are very happy and asked me to write this review.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
SpaPiestany, Manager at Spa Hotel Splendid, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear Guests,

thank you for having chosen our Balnea Grand Splendid for your stay. I appreciate that you have taken the time and effort to review our hotel after your stay.
My team and I look forward to your next visit and until then we wish you good health.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Stayed 4 nights in March 2017. Its location is perfect on Spa Island. It is close to the city centre where you can go through the Bridge of Lovers. Spa Island is wonderfull for walking , jogging. It is in the balnea complex/ between Esplanade and Grand Hotel. I would rate it 3 stars.
Room was OK, clean but furnished with old furniture. Sheets and towels were clean. Towels- changed daily as well as room service. Breakfast was included and was ok, served as buffet. Swimming pool - outdoor and indoor - is included with accomodation.
This is a calm hotel occupied mainly by families and couples, more elderly people. Spa guests, people with muscle and joint diseases.
I recommend spa procedures - especially mud treatments. Treatment procedures are on high level.
Parking is 1 Euro extra per day.

Room Tip: comfort room
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Evulienka2014

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

You should try the traditional mud retreat (they are specialist in that place ). We tried also massage which has been made from REAL professionals massagers. Next time I wish to go and do more days retreat on that place. ( we made a single day retreat and didn't stay in this hotel)

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
SpaPiestany, Manager at Spa Hotel Splendid, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Reviewed 6 November 2016

the hotel is a good hotel the staff are o.k but the supper was
bad this is not a food for hotel that has a four star
the spa its a very good spa the treatment are in a high level
but to fell that it will help you need to stay not less than 14 days

Room Tip: I would recommend for a premium room
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
SpaPiestany, Manager at Spa Hotel Splendid, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Reviewed 22 October 2016

very good location and place, tasty food and you get a lot of it, very good treatments and service. I would recomend on replacing the baths to shower becouse it is hard for old peaple to get in to the bath.

Room Tip: the rooms that are beter is the ones that have windows to the park
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
SpaPiestany, Manager at Spa Hotel Splendid, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016