All reviews renovated room old carpet paid parking old town nice balcony pedestrian street safe parking hotel bar location was perfect minute walk bars and restaurants three nights centre lithuania cheese maintenance kettle
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I stayed in this hotel for three nights in February for my birthday weekend. The hotel itself is in an ideal location in the new town – next to lots of bars and some shops, and a 10-15 minute walk to the shopping mall, with the old town being about a 25 minute walk. The hotel itself was in a historic building and the rooms were comfortable and clean. The service by the front of house staff was good, however the breakfast staff were a little abrupt, as the breakfast finished at 10am, and they stopped putting fresh food out at 09:25am. That aside for the price the room and the location, I would recommend staying in this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lewish725
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Location of the hotel is very good, in the center of the city, near pedestrian street Laisvės av. with many shops and bars. Hotel has deep history, established in 1899. Staff was very helpful in many situations being here.

Room tip: You can ask to assign the room with balcony if You want to feel spirit of the city
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018

On the first evening some drunk guest from hotel or dunno where he came for came at me and was kinda threatening, entered our room without our agreement. He was totally drunk, he gave quite a scare for my colleague.
On the other evening when we came back to hotel after work the room was drench with some sort of stinky smell. Also there was a party in hotels restauraunt.
We couldnt fall asleep for few hours cause of the noise.
And for the last when I checked in in the hotel I asked to order a taxi for us in morning at 7.00 am.
When we came at 7 in the morning taxi have been ordered and we had to wait for almost 30 minutes.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gabrielius12345
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I recommend it . Nice viewing from the window . Clean and tidy . Breakfast have been good , good quality and amazing staff at the hotel. Highly recommend because it is near main road and all restaurants and shops is near.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel with kind and helpful staff.. The rooms were big and clean and also the hotel is situated in a very good location to visit almost everything on foot.. Great combination of quality and price..

Date of stay: December 2017