All reviews old town business room underfloor heating modern hotel business trip recommend this hotel stayed here for one night short break the main pedestrian street breakfast buffet free wifi shopping mall an upgrade fantastic hotel reception desk bars and restaurants bus stop
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I hadn't visited this hotel after it was re-branded from Reval to Park Inn but it was as good as always. For me this hotel ranks among the very best of Park Inns and it's definitely the safehaven in Kaunas, city that can be a bit hostile. It might be lacking old world charm but the efficiency, service and meets-your-needs product was just what I needed. Extra treat is the beauty centre "Sauleja" in the shopping arcade; great relaxation and harmony. Conference floor is large and multi-functional.

Room Tip: Business class rooms are large and comfortable.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Jurate R, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Mr. Juha M.,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your nice comments. I am pleased to hear that the efforts we put together with the team in Park Inn are visible and makes our guests and you happy and satisfied. Me personally and my team appreciate very much your time to write positive comments as these comments make our day and make us work even harder in order to make everybody happy who stay with us.

Looking forward to welcome you again.
Jurate Rudiene

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

The location of the hotel is very good. Walking distance to the «main events» in Kaunas. The staff was very polite and helpful.

Not the most spacious rooms, and I miss a small fridge/minibar to keep some bottles of water in. Over all clean and tidy in the room, and hotel area in general.

The gym at the hotel is not as big as it looks in the pictures, but well equipped. The gym also had clean towels and a water dispencer, which is a huge plus!

Breakfast was good, a lot of different choices. But the juice, smoothies and water should have had some ice, it was served lukewarm.

Stayed: November 2017
Rima M, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for staying with Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas hotel and for taking time to complete the review. your opinion is very important for us. For more comfortable stay I would like to offer for you a Junior suite which is spacious and has a minibar in room. I am looking forward to welcome you back, when your travel destination brings you back to Kaunas.
Sincerely, Rima Mikalauskiene, front office manager

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Our room was lovely and quiet on the 8th floor. Bed comfortable and room and bathroom very clean and with everything you need. Staff in hotel all friendly and very efficient. Cleaners deserve to be paid well as the hotel is spotless. We enjoyed the breakfast and the choice which is vast. Love the waffle maker. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant on both nights as the food, presentation and service is excellent. Fabulous food and priced very reasonably. Only negative about our stay was the casino. Was looking forward to it however found the staff 8n casino a tad unwelcoming....just got in the door and straight away was asked can i help you, I said just looking at present, as I wanted to see what gaming tables they had, she was not happy about this and said if we wanted to be in casino she would need our passports for Id, although we had our passports with us I was not inclined to stay as I already felt uncomfortable. Shame as I like casinos when I am away and that was a reason for booking the hotel. However we did not let this spoil our stay and went to the bar where the staff are great

Room Tip: 8th floor quiet, no traffic noise
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sparkles4
Rima M, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for an excellent review. We are very happy, that you liked our hotel during your recent stay in Kaunas. I apologize for the negative experience with Casino and I am really glad that it did not spoil your wonderful stay. We are looking forward to welcome you back, when your travel destination brings you back to Kaunas.
Front office manager

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Had a great time staff was friendly as ever and so helpful. Food was lovely we ate most everyday at the restaurant and we loved the ginger bar. Staff was funny friendly and so helpful. The benefits of becoming a Carlson member are fantastic and the check out was great. Room service food was so nice also.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Rima M, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for our your excellent feedback. We are committed to ensuring every guest is happy with their stay and I am very glad that you liked our hotel and your comments about our staff just made my day! Thank you once again. I wish you a lot memorable moments with our hotels in the future and I am looking forward to welcome you back.
Sincerely.
Front office manager

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I was staying there many times, but this week I realized that hotel becomes outdated. First of all, if you have room with "yard view", then be prepared for loud that is coming from ventilation machinery. Secondly, the ventilation in room just makes dry air, and since there is no option to open window it is not very comfortable. Furniture in rooms could be in better condition. In gates you can perfectly see that walls have to be painted.
Selection of breakfast, especially vegetables is poor.
One really strange thing - Radission is claiming to be environmental friendly chain, then how this goes together with fact that invoice for preview is printed, then corrections if any are done, and then printed again on new paper sheet. This is really strange.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Rima M, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you very much for the loyalty and for taking time to complete the review. We appreciate your feedback and are committed to ensuring every guest is happy with their stay. We are doing our best to be environmental friendly hotel, however we have the standards to ensure that all guest get correct invoice. Thank you once again for your opinion.
front Office manager