All reviews old town business room underfloor heating modern hotel business trip free internet recommend this hotel shopping street stayed here for one night short break an upgrade reception desk hotel restaurant breakfast buffet excellent hotel town centre bus stop
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I've just return from Kaunas, Lithuania. I didn't want to live in my relatives flat, so I chose to live in this hotel. What can I say - for such a price it was wonderfull! By the way, there is a great casino (feels like you are in old egypt) in the ground floor of the hotel, and live music when you have your breakfast. Staff is very kind and helpfull, so don't forget tips.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Jurate R, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for choosing us for your stay and for taking time to review our services. I am pleased that you were satisfied with the stay at the hotel and look forward to welcome you again.
Sincerely, Jurate Rudiene, General Manager

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is a good hotel in a good location. A bit out of the old town but not far. I had an upgrade to a business room which was large clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good, and very good by Baltic standards. Only one night but I would deffo stay again. Well done!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rima M, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Cameron,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and for taking time to complete the review. Your opinion is very important for us and for other travellers and I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay. Wish you good luck and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Front office manager Rima Mikalauskiene

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Everything was good, but I was wondering why in the room there is no battery for drying clothes and that the rooms are extra small - like single room and double room. But I enjoyed breakfest meel and service at the bar

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jurate R, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Viktorija K.,
Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel and for being our guest recently. Thank you for your comments. Please note that we have different room categories and different room sizes in the hotel - all guest can choose upon their needs. Junior suites are much bigger in size. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us any time.
Looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I had a short business trip to Lithuania and my stay at the Park Inn and was great. The room was clean and practical. Close to the office and other amenities. Breakfast was an array of different foods for all dietary needs.
Great base for a holiday too.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jurate R, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Mr. Bev D.,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel and for choosing us for your stay. I am pleased that you have enjoyed your stay, our room, breakfast and looking forward to welcome you again if your travel brings you to our destination.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Park Inn Radisson is a modern, very clean and pleasant hotel. It is in a great location- within easy walking distance of many of the sights and the Grand Boulevard ( Laisves Aliejus).
It also has an excellent cafe and serves a full breakfast buffet. Oh, and the service staff at the front desk are pleasant ad happy to accommodate any reasonable request. All in all, we were very happy with our choice.

Room tip: our junior suite was cozy but we liked it.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jurate R, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for your time to review our hotel and for choosing us for your stay. I am pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and were happy choosing us. Look forward to welcome you again if your travel brings you to our city.