“Dinner time”
Review of Bizarre

Bizarre
Ranked #143 of 901 Restaurants in Vilnius
Price range: US$6 - US$124
Description: Brand new multipurpose high-end restaurant complex in Vilnius. Ground floor: cover Nikkei, Pan-Asian cuisine restaurant (benchmark Sushi Samba, Zuma, Hakkasan). Also bar/lounge with Asian decor. First floor: cover Grill and seafood serving modern European cuisine & bar and live music stage.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was nice dinner Asian style. I could not explain: food was tasty, atmosphere was also ok, service-good, but all in all i can not give maximum.
I think prices are too high for that level restaurant.
There are many more nicest and cheapest places in Vilnius.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a family dinner celebrating a birthday. We thoroughly enjoyed the food. Sushi was great for the kids. Salmon tartar was tasty, salad with watermelon were missing... the watermelon. It tuned out the receipt has changed, the menu was not updated. It was Friday evening. After 8pm the staff turn up the music volume a couple of times so that it was not possible to talk. I think this is not appropriate for the restaurant. Could be fine in a bar, not here.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice interior, helpful staff and awesome Europe and Asian food!!!
Not so far from downton!
Strongly recommend ;-)

1  Thank Edmundas Š
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing interior! Nice and cozy! Poped in with my wife for few drinks after work... I wanted to try something new, so i ended up having 6 different coctails that where beautifully garnished and presented! Gin&Tonic at its best! 5 Stars for the Bar!!

1  Thank Donatas Š
aisterak, Manager at Bizarre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Donatas,

Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review and mentioning our cocktails!
Currently we are updating our bar menu, so next time we recommend you to check Asian-inspired cocktails!

Hope to see you soon!
Bizarre team

Reviewed 23 January 2018

The ambiance and experience was as expected. The name of the restaurant is catchy but is far from bizarre. It is really a comfortable and great place to have dinner.
I came early to the restaurant before the rest of the party came so I went to the bar and asked for a Manhattan straight up. The bartender made with care which impressed me. It was a good start to the evening. When my party arrived, we were escorted to the upstairs European cuisine section. The first floor is Asian. We have wonderful oysters and I had veal for dinner. It was perfectly made. There was live music that match the mood of the evening.
The price of the meal was far less than one would have paid in the Switzerland, Paris or US. A delightful place if you like fine food.

1  Thank R_n_R_Travellers
aisterak, Manager at Bizarre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

The team here at Bizarre is thrilled to hear such good feedback! We work really hard to offer best food, drinks and best possible environment for our guests.
Hope to see you again soon!