- the heating in my room didn't work properly
- I had to wait 25 mn for the taxi that the hotel called for me and I wasn't alone - we were 5-6 clients (either on business trip or flying back) waiting for our taxis outside the hotel.The hotel should definitely change the taxi company (green cars) they're working with, as these are unreliable (and unpleasant).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Vilnius' Old Town, Artis Centrum Hotels is set in a renovated building from the 19th century. An indoor pool and elegant, air-conditioned rooms are on offer. All rooms at the Artis are elegantly furnished. Guests can enjoy views of the Old Town and of Gediminas Tower. Satellite TV and free access to wired internet are also provided. Breakfast and lunch are served in the La Traviata restaurant. The second restaurant and bar, Adelia, offers a selection of European dishes and drinks. Guests can relax in the on-site whirlpool bath, sauna and steam bath for free between 7 am to 11 am and 6 pm to 9 pm. In the spa centre massages, beauty treatments, manicure and pedicure are available at a surcharge. The use of a fitness room is free for hotel's guests. Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day. Artis Centrum Hotels is situated within walking distance of all major sights. Vilnius International Airport is 7 km away, the main train and bus station 2 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Artis Centrum Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Artis Centrum Hotel