“Too cramped! ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Let me start by saying that the hot chocolate is to die for!

The cafe is very quirky with some rather unique (read: odd) furnishings. Unfortunately there are far too many tables squeezed into what is quite a small area. We are not large people but found it difficult and awkward trying to manoeuvre around other people. It was quite dark inside so I didn’t notice but my other half commented that the cafe was extremely dirty.

The toilet was again difficult to get to as it is located right by the till where this is usually a queue of people waiting. You have to be careful not to hit someone with the door when you open it!

The hot chocolate was so delicious, however, that for all of my moaning above, I probably would still visit again!!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

A chocolaterie / café place just off the main street. Outside seating old school style with a very dark interior.
No menus when we sat out and no one came to greet us and explain where to order.
Seats were wet when we arrived and we dried it ourselves.
Was quite windy and one of the menus from a different table flew and knocked over one of our full drinks. No one came to clean the mess despite me telling them and I got a few napkins and cleaned the mess ourselves. Thought at least they might apologise and give us a new drink but no apologies and told we had buy a new drink.
At least the drinks were nice.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Needing a break after walking through Tallinn for 4 hours straight, I scored a little window seat in this tiny cafe. It seems to be the little sister of a bigger cafe down the street.
It is vintage themed, nodding to the 20ies and 30ies.
You will have to get your coffee from the counter and then walk back in the small, but cosy guestroom. I was lucky to scora a table at the window and enjoied my Cafe latte. The cakes and pastries looked amazing, sadly I had eaten not too long before and couldn't try any.

The place was packed - understandably so by how gorgeous it is.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

If you are a chocolate lover and you want to travel back to the 30's this is the place to be!

Fantastically cozy atmosphere and extremely taste chocolate everything! Only downside is the very high prices even for western standards, but you should still try...

1  Thank Jeroen V
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

It is a very cosy place with nice chocolate and cake. Go there if you are ind the mood for something sweet.