Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,531 results
All reviewsold towngreat hotelmodern hotelbeautiful parkfree wifibusiness tripbreakfast buffetgood sizeshort walkbusiness roomperfect stayskyline barart nouveau districtcomfortable bedsexcellent locationnice barfreedom monument
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Very modern and comfortable hotel ideally located. Rooms are large and comfortable and the service is excellent with friendly staff. breakfast is good but dinner offers a limited choice. The hotel is within walking distance of the old town and the shopping.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Alona S, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Pierre-Alain C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Radisson Blu Elizabete and for your warm comments toward our staff! I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back whenever your travel needs brings you back to Riga. :)

With warmest wishes,

Reviewed 4 January 2018

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Alona S, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I love the Latvians and their culture. Out in the streets at the Old Town and at shops we found very friendly people in Riga. They are trendy and easy to talk to.

This hotel is a nice hotel and the staff will smile as required but somehow I did not get a sense of that friendliness.

The gym is well equipped although much smaller. I wondered if they could do with a space planner as there seems to be space within the rooms although I suspect it’s difficult as it appears to be an apartment previously and now a hotel.

Having said this no one was rude or unkind to us and for this reason I have rated this premise at average.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Alona S, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Deat Rosalia,

Thank you so much for leaving a review about your experience at the hotel and about your visit in Riga! Couldn't be more happy to hear from the guest that they loved our culture which we are so proud of! Yet it was sad to note that you didn't feel the same about our team because they are actually the most precious gem of ours. It would be my pleasure to meet you personally and it's a pitty that I didn't have a chance to meet you during your visit here in Riga. Please, do not hesitate to contct me directly regarding any quries and I really hope that we will be able to host you once again to change your impressions so we can enshow our Latvian hospitatlity. :)

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved our 3 night stay at the hotel. It is well located; we did not need to use taxis apart from the trips to and from the airport. Our Superior room was comfortable and the breakfast buffet of a very good quality and variety. The staff were welcoming, well informed and helpful throughout our stay and they made sure that we had great wedding anniversary!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MGRob56

Dear MGRob56,

Thank you so much for the feedback of yours, and I can only agree on the comments about the convenient location of the hotel. I am happy that you appreciated it, as well as the Superior room that you were assigned. Also, my biggest gratitude goes to you about mentioning our wonderful team whom we cannot be more proud of. Each of them truly cares about the guest's experience and I am really glad that they made you wedding anniversary special. I hope that we will be able to welcome you for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I had a standard room on the 5th floor, bed so comfy and the power shower was great. I was able to check in straight away which was good as I had had a very early start to the day, The staff are all very welcoming and friendly and help with any questions or give directions when asked. I loved the location of the hotel and everywhere was within easy walking distance. I had room service twice and the food was good and reasonably priced. I can recommend the cheesecake it's to die for and I had a final slice in the bar on the day of my departure !. The buffet breakfast is one of the best I have had anywhere and served until 11.00am at weekend. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Alona S, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear MJJ23,

Thank you for taking time to leave a feedback about your recent stay in Radisson Blu Elizabete on TripAdvisor! I am glad to hear that you had a lovely stay with us, especially that you loved our cheesecake, and our team will be delighted to welcome you back in our hotel very soon - it would be my pleasure to assist if you would have any request or queries!