“Love it”
Review of Apsara Tea House

Apsara Tea House
Ranked #3 of 36 Dessert in Riga
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

WONDERFUL!! I loved it! Very good tea selection and cookies! I cannot wait to be back to Riga just to visit this place again. The environment and the location are super! Love love love

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I could sit here for hours. Day in day out.
When upstairs on the cosy cushioned floor, you can easily zone out from the busy city with beautiful views over the city itself, the river and the trees, or stare into the distance through the large glass windows that surround this tree house like building. The choice in tea is grand. But don't panic, the staff will help you choose. I had both mango white tea and milk oolong (on two separate visits) the snacks there are also lovely and there is plenty of choice from cookies to cakes to savory croissants.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Overpriced hot drinks, cakes had more style over substance but lovely view from all of the tables. The lady at the counter just looked overworked. Despite having a variety of fancy teas, they had seemed to run out of basics

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Quite an unassuming place from the outside- but once you’re upstairs and stat on the cushions it’s a struggle to leave.
Like another reviewer I sat with my chai masala looking out on snowy park through the large windows. I didn’t have a cake but the selection looked good.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit here as I got a space on the cushions upstairs and could enjoy my chai masala whilst watching the snow fall in the park through the massive glass windows.