Rixwell Hotel Konventa Seta(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$57
US$98
US$74
US$36
US$24
Amalienhof Hostel Riga(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$93
US$67
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Elefant Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$33
Amber Rooms(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$28
All reviewsold towndouble windowsear plugs are providednoise from the streetnight lifegreat hotelbars restaurantsstreet sideexcellent locationbreakfast stafflight sleeperbreakfast was deliciousthe busfamily roomnoisy at nightlovely roomsingle room
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Good location near the old town. The hotel has a nice restaurant and a good breakfast buffet.

Have stayed at the hotel several times and have not had any issues with internet/wifi before this time. In my room there was very weak Wii signal.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Very professional and helpful staff. Very clean and updated room. Free breakfast was great and the restaurant was also very good for dinner. No complaints and would definitely go again. Great location for being in the middle of all the action, so it was easy to make stops back at the hotel during the day whenever we needed to. We loved being in a busy spot, but others may prefer somewhere quieter as the bars/restaurants are busy into the late hours!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a 2-bedder here on the 7th Floor. Note that you'll need to lug your bags up two flights of stairs as the lift stops on the 6th floor. Wasn't a big problem for us but it could be for some. We read about the late night noise from restaurants across the street so we were quite concerned. Moreover, we arrived late Friday night and were told the 2-bedders face the street. The hotel had probably took those complaints into consideration. Ear inserts are now provided on the night table. The double windows managed to keep the noise out so we could sleep peacefully over the weekend. Maybe our room was further away down the street. Apart from the that, we had a comfortable stay here. Not much can be said about the room furnishing but it's clean and decent. This is a pleasant hotel with friendly reception staff and a good restaurant. Breakfast was included in our package and we did enjoy the buffet spread. Best of all, the hotel is inside the Old Town with easy access to plenty of bars and restaurants. If you travel light, you'll be able to hop on bus 22 to/from the airport. There's a stop not far from the hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I had a good room which was comfortable and clean with a private bath in a great location for a fair price. I really enjoyed the breakfast buffets which featured a wonderful variety of hot and cold food. Where this particular hotel needs to improve is on staff communications to guests. It has NO system for leaving a guest a message when someone calls or comes to the hotel looking for a guest who is out. This happened to me not once but on three separate occasions and involved two different relatives. I had givven them front desk number. My cousin called me the night before coming to Riga from Kuldiga and I got no message (paper or oral or telephone) that she had called. I did not call her back that night but called the next night to learn she had been in Riga that day and had come to the hotel looking for me but been simply told I was out. I had no idea she had called or come. I had not seen her since 2001 so it was unfortunate we were not able to connect. A second relative whom I did meet after using Facebook to connect tells me he also called- but again no message was left for me. I checked on this by asking if there were any messages sitting in my box but there were none. If the hotel does not have a phone message system, one would think it would be easy for the clerks to be trained to leave a paper message in the guest's box. This did not happen in any of the three instances during my 5 night stay! It is the only reason I would hesitate to reserve a room here.

Room Tip: Ask the hotel how you can receive messages that friends or relatives called you or came by while you were out of your room.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
SabineTimma, General Manager at Radi un Draugi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Dagmara B,

Thank you for being our guest in Radi un draugi Hotel.
I am so sorry that your experience with us was spoilt by the failure of some of our reception staff to follow proper procedures for receiving messages. Whilst I understand that it is now of no help to you, I have looked into the matter thoroughly and reviewed our procedures to ensure that other guests do not face the same problems.

Thank you for raising the matter as it is mainly from guest feedback can we look to continuously improve our performance. Your views and experiences are important. I do hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Kind regards,
Margarita Platace
General manager

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Great Hotel. All - location , rooms, staff .
I had a good time.
it is easy to find in Riga. close to all attraction.
Clean room and shower. Staff is very helpful.
definitely I recommending this Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo