“Lunch”

Juras brize
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Ventspils
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Lunch was ok. Soup and kvass perfect, but shaslik not fresh an cold. But salads and fries was perfect.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing and the prices were great! I loved the atmosphere! This is in of my favorite places in Ventspils!!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

I have been there for coffee and some desert and I loved it! Then I visited again and had breakfast there and I totally fell for the food!!! I am so going back!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We always go there to eat while visiting ventspils; Very good breakfast menu and menu. Nice staff. But, it is better to reserve the table there in summer, othervice is ot possible to get a free place to sit; There is a parking just near, not far from Sea, centre.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Excellent food in Ventspils can be found at Juras Brize. I had fall off the bone ribs and my husband ate the beet salad. Both were mouthwatering. Service was efficient and friendly. Love the local beer!