Hotel Bedriska Wellness Resort & Spa(Spindleruv Mlyn)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$77
US$87
US$74
  • Pool
Orea Resort Horal(Spindleruv Mlyn)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
  • Pool
Pension Luky(Spindleruv Mlyn)(Great Value!)
US$72
Hotel Horni Pramen(Spindleruv Mlyn)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$30
Hotel Lomnice(Spindleruv Mlyn)(Great Value!)
US$58
Hotel Start(Spindleruv Mlyn)
US$60
US$58
Harmony Club Hotel(Spindleruv Mlyn)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$106
US$102
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is not that bad - although it’s very “brown” like a setting from the ‘70ies, it actually has potential.

That is about the nicest one can say about the hotel.

Cleaning is a vacuum cleaner on the available floor space. Panels, under beds etc. is full of dust and dirt.

Staff is unfriendly and not the least service minded. Maybe it’s not their fault as they might just be untrained and not service professionals. But the attitude is poor and for that there is no excuse.

The food is awful. As in un-eatable! I don’t understand how they can serve it and still look into our eyes every day. After one evening meal, we decided to eat elsewhere for the rest of the week even though we had paid for meals in advance.

Staff, again maybe simply untrained, blew noses, licked fingers and other disgusting things in the restaurant. At one point we had to laugh about it to get trough our breakfasts.

The “spa” area is cold and not turned on until 5 pm where everyone is back from the slopes. So don’t get your hopes up for a quiet relaxing time. We asked the reception if it’s possible to turn on the sauna a least but with a downward pointing mouth the answer was of course a clear cut no.

The child-friendly slope right next to the hotel as they advert for is not open to others than their ski school. So it’s not there. And when we asked if we could turn it on, the answer was of course no.

Even though it’s a cheap hotel (to Western European standards) it’s not worth the money.

I tried to find something nice to say but to be honest I can’t recommend it to other than teenagers going on their first own paid ski-trip with some friends.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Peter A
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel while having our ski trip to Krkonose. The hotel was quite fine. The main things: it was clean and the matresses were very comfortable. There were many possibilities to have different activities. We enjoyed the restaurant with 2 kids corners which had a camera and it displayed the picture from the kids corner to the restaurant's dining area so it was very good to keep an eye on our children.
I would have some complaints about the soundproofing of the walls and the creaking of the beds. We could hear very well all the sounds from the neighbours bathroom/toilet and the talking. The beds were creaking loudly every time someone changed the side in bed.
In conclusion I would say the hotel is not anything fancy. I would not recommend it if You plan to have a relaxing time. It's just fine to sleep there.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

It supposed to me my husband birthday weekend with SPA relaxing moments... well all went terrible wrong... when stepped in hotel and awful smell of chlorine and mold hit us to our noses :-( I tried to smile as it was me who piad this fun.
When we stepped in room, we realized that the bed has dirty sheets, trash bin is full of messy things, towels in bathroom were used alredy. We claimed it and had to leave hotel for one hour and come back later which ruined our plan. That special advertised dinner was worst than in some scout camp abd spa was closed at 9 pm so no time to use it at all.
I was praying to survive night and again that terrifying brekfast. No more, please, this is 21 first century!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Helena K
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Super disrespectful unsmiling staff , rude, and service is very slow. Food is very bad , especially breakfast, it's boring, and there is no variety. In fact they looked at our group very strange, like we did something wrong...?! Like excuse me we are allowed to be there as well as the rest of the guests.
I would not recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tatiana K
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I went there for a week and it was really fun! I was impressed with the rooms because they were luxury, the beds were comfortable and the bathrooms had everything it needs. One day, I was really interested to go to the wellness, so I took a look for a while. It had saunas, a deep pool and a shallow pool, a jacuzzi, showers and a place to sit and relax. Every day, after skiing, I put my skis and poles in the locker and my ski boots on the dryer ( if there was any space). Every morning, I had a great breakfast, but the dinner wasn't that good. I wanted to try the lunch there, and I was really unhappy!!!
But I had a great week!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends