Hotel Start(Spindleruv Mlyn)
US$50
Hotels.com
Orea Resort Horal(Spindleruv Mlyn)(Great Value!)
US$55
Zatisi Hotel(Spindleruv Mlyn)
US$53
US$51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Harmony Club Hotel(Spindleruv Mlyn)
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$106
US$102
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Horni Pramen(Spindleruv Mlyn)(Great Value!)
US$30
Priceline
Hotel Bedriska Wellness Resort & Spa(Spindleruv Mlyn)(Great Value!)
US$65
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Pension Slunecnice(Spindleruv Mlyn)
Pension Luky(Spindleruv Mlyn)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 July 2015

I stayed in this hotel for 12 days, with my friends. We were a very big group of students who took part of a study trip.
It was a nightmare! The owners were always angry and it seemed that we were intruders.
Food? It was disgusting, and I noticed several times that they gave us leftovers!
(Monday pasta and potatoes, Tuesday pie made of pasta and potatoes mixed up..... it isn't strange?)
The staff didnt' clean the rooms, in 12 days they have cleaned only one time the rubbish, and they haven't never changed the sheets.
I'm really disappointed and I hope I think I will never return there!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Camilla S
Reviewed 7 June 2015

We (me and my two little children) spent four nights in hotel Barbora. The hotel is a bit old, so is the furniture in the rooms. However, all the staff were very kind and helpful. Traditional Czech cuisine is being served. WARNING!!! Before you go, check with the reception that no Danish school (a full bus of 12-15 years old kids) will be accomodated with you at the same (it happens every second week). We were not so lucky. Staying in the hotel in the morning and evening was nightmare. Apparently young Danes don´t know how to behave in hotels. They were loud, screaming, yealling and what worse they were slamming the door all the time. I suppose they don´t have door handles in Denmark. One night, by mistake, they even banged on our door. They were not able to remember their room number. They didn´t say hello, and when I was going with my two year old son upstairs we had to stop and wait because they would not let us pass. My children were scared and afraid to walk in the corridors. I could see that the staff was afraid of the Danes too. The hotel money policy is above everything. The third night I had enough of it and I had to talk to Danish teachers (who were spending every evening sitting happily outside on the terrace and totally ignoring everything) because listening to the noise at half past nine in the evening was unbearable. Luckily, the next day they were going home. Last day and night in the hotel was peaceful. I wish I had known this before booking the holiday. Because this experience absolutely ruined our holiday. Therefore if you go to Spindl and want to spend peaceful and relaxing holiday, DON´T go to the hotel Barbora. Choose e.g. Hotel Olympia, it´s not directly in the Spindl (Sv. Petr), but quiet, modern and clean.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2015

My girlfriend and me where there with my family and it was not so good.
The hotel looks nice but very much is defekt, like our shower, the windows and the door lock.
The meals where not very nice, the bread and the conflakes where old and the eggs where cold and very hard.

Room Tip: the whestside is sunny
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Tobias M
Reviewed 12 August 2014

A nice stay in idyllic surroundings which we can recommend, though with some reservations.
We stayed here three nights in early August with our grownup children and their families. We spent happy hours on the large balcony eating, relaxing and admiring the spectacular view while the the grandchildren -and several other children - enjoyed playing in the play area and dashing up and down the balcony on the plastic motorbike. There was also a trampoline, Wendy house and a swing for the bigger children. So it was very child-friendly and a lovely atmosphere. The evening meal (we had half-board) was a choice of two dishes: typical Czech cuisine and absolutely delicious (there was also the possibility of choosing from the menu with advanced warning). Breakfast was equally great. The standard of the rooms however was definitely one of "no frills". To be fair: we were given the choice on arrival of our allocated room which had no view, or a smaller room but with a view. We opted for the smaller room. It was up three flights of stairs and there is no lift, nor was there anyone to carry our case up. The bed was hard, the pillow (singular) was squashy, the towels (small) were very scratchy and the shower design left much to be desired. The double bed was tucked in the corner so one of us had no bedside light. The morning we left we had no power. But the view was spectacular. English was spoken at reception but not probably not by the waitresses, although our son-in-law is a Czech speaker so he did all the ordering anyway. If you don't mind roughing it a bit this is a nice place to stay. Certainly at the incredibly low price it's a bargain.

Room Tip: Book well in advance and ask for a room with a view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 190737David
Reviewed 9 August 2014

First impression is the last impression and difficult to change it.
1- Arrival experience; there was no receptionist at the check in time we had to wait for almost 10 minutes, we can see that staff from the restaurant which is just next to the reception just don't care who is writing, we were standing 2 families and waiting. Then arrived lady the receptionist in slipper wondering what we need; she discovered we are checking in, asked how was the trip (nice). We had the feeling that we are bothering the lady even she should show welcoming and grateful for business came to her. She took a sit on her chair with computer, I couldn't believe it !! The phone was raining and she took twice the phone call without excusing us to do so. Some one asking for hotel manager and she repeated for both calls that the manager is not available. She took our IDs and finally starting to fill our data into her computer slowly !! And asked us to pay the accommodation immediately??? I mentioned I will use my credit card and I can see CC terminal but the lady insisted to have the money in cash, I felt something wrong. I asked to see the room before which I find dirty small room without TV on the higher floor without elevator, I was about to leave and with nasty tone the reception lady said that 100% fee will apply. After I have mentioned that we have better offer in the center so she moved her slow legs to check with the hotel manager which she was not available during the earlier phone call(OMG) then higher room category offered withy the same price, I have check it and the room was bigger with TV old one, so I said okay 1 night and go.
2- Evening terrace was fine the man did the service was really polite and took good care of all tables. Thank you.
3- Breakfast, another disappointed with very poor buffet with cold, cold boiled eggs and sausage the only 2 hot items available (supposed to be), coffee is not coffee, yes it is 3 stars but really I don't know how!!
4- Morning wake up call by my mobile, I discovered there is blackout electricity for more than 2 hours.

Summary:
1-Poor hotel first impression.
2- Reception needs improvements.
3- Breakfast must improve.
4- if you have on your website that credit card accepted, you must accepted.
5- I don't recommend this hotel for any of my friends.
6- I guess if I'm in Špindlerov again, diffenatley I will stay elsewhere.
7- The photos on the website is completely different than reality.
8- as it was one night(thanks god) as it left bad experience about the hotel.
9- Hotel is open to welcome people and to make reputation, not one visit and over.
10- Hotel manger if you are available make sure to meet your guest to make sure they are happy and satisfied.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple