“Good pancakes and coffee”
Review of KAFE PALA

KAFE PALA
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Mikulov
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This place has an amazing vibe. Set in the backyard of mediaval buildings with romantic garden. The coffee is good but nothing special. My friend had a pancake as well which was exceptionally great if you are into classic treats like this :) I would recommend it for people that still have a place in their tummy after Czech lunch.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Very good for morning coffee. Their pancakes looked very nice even though we haven't tried it. We also had wine but I wouldn't recommend that. For wine go somewhere else. If you want coffee and good food, this is your place.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Why don't more places serve buckwheat as an alternative? It's milled from a seed and not at all wheat related. Oh and it tastes amazing. Or maybe that was just Kafe Pala's forte.

I will remember this breakfast for the rest of my life. Buckwheat savory pancakes are a MUST for any gluten free person visiting the Mikulov area.

Wow!!!!!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

The best pancakes I've ever had in my life...the "simple one" with marmelade was everything but not just simple at all. Also very kind staff. Definitely worth of visiting!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We stoped at Kafe Pala because they advertised that they roast their own coffee. And we have to say it was well worth a visi!!! Situated inside the block on a smalk courtyard it's a cozy cafe where you can get good snacks and tasty filter coffee. Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Michal P