“Amazing sushi, best im town!!!”

The Modern Eatery House of Aburi Sushi
Ranked #29 of 357 Restaurants in Fremantle
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Great sushi, very fresh, amazingly delicious, best aburi sashimi! Went about 5 times with my husband and with my family, everytime someone coming to visit us in Perth it is a must vist!
Great value of money for the quality they delivery. Yummy!!!!

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Had a good night here with my partner just before watching the late night movie. The service was good even if we didn't have a booking and it was fairly busy. We ordered 3 of the specials as we weren't that hungry. The food came out in good time and we were impressed with the presentation and most of all the taste and textures were excellent with each dish. Definitely will come back again and try more of the variety they offer. This is not your standard Japanese, please look at the menu before coming so you know what to expect. Definitely worth coming as the price is also pretty fair.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

This was mine and my partners first experience here and it most definitely won't be the last!

The food was the best Japanese I have tasted, the sushi and sashimi was mouth watering, fresh and clean! My partner is not big of sashimi but said this sashimi changed that and she would only eat it here.

The service from all was outstanding, you could not beat it! They were there to serve and answer any questions and made us feel really special on our night out!

This restaurant and eatery gets 10/10 from me and my partner for cleanliness, service and food!

Reviewed 20 December 2016

The food here is pretty good Japanese and we visited on 3 different occasions,so quite reliable. My Japanese husband was totally satisfied - and he especially liked the very fresh salads. My only complaint about Japanese food in Australia in general is they use way too much mayonnaise! This place does not go crazy with the mayonnaise, and the food is all the better for it. And the staff are all extremely friendly, pleasant and professional.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Called in for a snack before a concert. Great sushi. Service was very good - attentive but unobtrusive - well priced and the location is handy.