“Love it: Super-healthy, super-tasty surprise!”
Review of Pow Pow

Pow Pow
Ranked #2,171 of 3,487 Restaurants in Washington DC
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I've had lunch orders 5 times from this place. I love comfort food, although that's not so good for my health, but this foode is super-healthy AND super-tasty! They make vegan chick'n "salads" that aren't salads at all: they have rice and grains, and avocado, and beans, and some sauce that's heavenly, and edamame, and lettuce in them, as well as the vegan chick'n, and they are so filling with so many ingredients and packing so much taste that you can't believe it. I've never had anything quite like this before. Hugely recommended for people who like food!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We visited the restaurant while visiting during the holiday season. The restaurant provides accessible parking which is unusual for this area. The menu offers a great variety of foods for vegetarians and non vegetarian as well. We were a party of six and everyone was amazed of the fabulous taste each dish had to offer. The infusion of flavor was our main conversation. Great experience at affordable prices.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner have been here twice now. The lady on the counter is always lovely, there was a bit of a delay in our order the second time however. The food is delicious! The fake meat is so nice, highly recommend the Natalie Porkman, the meat is really tender. The egg rolls are good and really big for the price. Reasonably priced and a nice seating area. My only gripe would be there is a lot of salad filling out the meal but still very tasty. Need to order the large to get full though

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Last day of our visit to Washington DC we found this asian fast food restaurant and we loved it. Excellent food and totally reasonable prices. My recommendation.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Delicious food! We tried the Wu Banger, the Yoga Dragon and the Tokyo bowl. Very fresh food! This is a developing hip neighborhood but not quite there so I don't recommend going there alone at night. However, there is a free streetcar that goes up and down H street and drops off right in front.