9 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$332
Official SiteUS$344
ZenHotels.comUS$960
1,858 results
All reviews micro hotel rooftop bar lincoln memorial pizza shop bunk room rooms are small cool vibe foggy bottom kennedy center national mall whole foods hotel bar min walk love this hotel definitely stay here again dc area sight seeing
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

Needed a place for a few nights near the Kennedy Center, and without frills. This was great. Clean, well run, friendly and helpful staff at a good rate. Metro is 3 blocks away, several buses stop right outside. Pizza place on the ground floor is fine for a quick bite.

Room tip: Lift can be agonizingly slow.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brooke Guillen, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2022

Mario W,

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We are glad you enjoyed your recent stay with us and had a chance to catch a show at the nearby Kennedy Center. It's great you had a chance to try out some delicious &pizza! We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

Such a lovely experience! I arrived in DC around noon, they kept my bags for me while I went exploring DC. When I arrive back at the hotel my bags was already in my room. It was my birthday so they gave me a coupon for free pizza and drink, that was my favorite part . Great staff at the front desk and at the bar. Easy check-in and check-out. They also kept my bags after I check-out since my train was leaving at 5. I still had time to explore the city without my bags. Great Hotel!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Brooke Guillen, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

Hello Meghin L,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive 5-star review! We're so happy you spent your special day at Hive. I appreciate you recognizing our front desk and &pizza team! It's great you had a chance to explore DC while we securely stored your items. We'd love to host you again next time you visit DC!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

Very nice hotel, price is reasonable, and the room is clean and the sign is so clean, very good for taking pictures. Beside is pizza restaurant and rooftop is a bar, you can definitely stay in hotel of you lazy to go out. Hotel location is great, very near to tourist spots, just the lift is abit slow

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi Js E,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're glad you enjoyed your clean room and found value in our microhotel concept. We love that you were able to take advantage of our room design for some cool pictures! Our team can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 10 August 2022

This is a great small hotel right in Foggy Bottom. The rooms are small but very nicely arranged with a very comfortable bed. modern bathroom ensuite, nice towels, a small desk and chair, good TV, nice reading light, and an easy to use safe.

There is a great roof top bar with drinks and thin crust pizza and great views of the city. Also a bar on the ground floor with drinks and coffee and breakfast items.

Nice front desk.

Room tip: I have stayed here many times and book a bunk room on the higher floors.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Brooke Guillen, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

Hi Friendlytravler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful 5-star review! I'm glad you enjoyed our microhotel concept and your comfortable room. It's great you had a chance to try out our pizza and rooftop bar! I appreciate you complimenting our front desk team. We all hope to host you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 6 August 2022

From the moment my son and I arrived at the Hotel Hive until we checked out, Brooke went above and beyond to make our stay AMAZING!! She made lists for us of things to do along with places to eat, and helped us to navigate the city. We had a small glitch with our room on our first day but she took care of it immediately. The rest of the staff also couldnt have been friendlier but Brooke always asked how our meal was or our day was. She truly helped make my son's 1st trip a positive experience. She and the rest of the staff epitomize what hotel customer service should be.
P.s. and try the diy pizza
Tim & Kail from Kansas

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brooke Guillen, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Hive, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Hi Tim & Kail,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! I am SO happy to have met you and your son on his first DC trip!! It was great hearing about all your DC explorations and which restaurants you decided to try out. Thank you for recognizing our whole team for our great hospitality! I'm glad you had a chance to try out &pizza and create your own perfect pie. We'd love to welcome you back again soon for another great stay!

See ya next time,