“Fun happy hour and very good food”
Review of Mandu

Mandu
Reserve with OpenTable
Mandu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #463 of 3,213 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Dupont Circle
milwaukee
“Fun happy hour and very good food”
Reviewed 14 February 2012

we've been here a few times over the years and always make it a point to get there before happy hour ends... it is fun trying the different sojutinis (including the, and i know it sounds odd, the aloe flavored one)... we usually stay around for dinner and have always been very pleased w the food and service.

i also reccomend trying their brunch... for us it was not crazy busy like more conventional brunch spots and has the fun novelty of being served bento style..

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank milwaukee__guy1

• Korean first
“Pleasant, tasty, informal Korean food.”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Our first visit. We're not familiar with Korean cuisine beyond bulgogi and kimchee. We found Mandu great fun and the food quite good. The bulgogi was accompanied by an extensive plate of relishes and some very nice grilled vegetables. The sojutini cocktails were interesting- we preferred aloe to orange. The Mandu dumpling appetizer was outstanding - at the server's suggestion we got one each of all 6 types.

1 Thank mdtastebuddies
“Good food, bad service”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

The waitress ignore us, and talk in a totally impolite way

Virginia
“Sojoooo”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I've had the food here several times and it is good. I'm not a huge fan of Korean and when I crave it, it's at 2 AM and I want it grilled right at my table. Still, the best part about Mandu is the sojoo martini's. Be sure to try an aloe martini or my favorite, yogurt. Thank me later.

Visited September 2011
Miami, Florida
“Excellent Korean food!”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

We live in Miami and there is literally NO Korean food here! So every chance I get to eat Korean food, I jump on it!

The service was very good. The waitress was very helpful! And the food was great! I loved it! Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting Korean food!

• Visited December 2011