Avenue Suites Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$139
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Melrose Georgetown Hotel(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$194
US$159
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Free cancellation until 24/07
US$149
US$143
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$279
  • Pool
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$269
Omni Hotels
US$235
US$209
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Capital Hilton(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$194
  • Room Service
The Wink(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$106
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$113
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

2,463 results
All reviewsrooftop barwhite housetreasury buildingbliss spapov barbliss productsfrosted glassebbitt grillamazing locationrooms are smallliving roomnational mallsmithsonian museumsfew blocksmarlonlobbyspg
Reviewed 2 February 2012

The reason for our stay at this property was to attend a funeral service at ANC. A solemn event, yet because of the excellent accomodations and thoughful, helpful staff at this hotel, our stay was enjoyable and stress free.
It's location is perfect for a glimpse of what's going on at the White House right across the street from the hotel. From the POV, one can watch the SS on the roof top of the White House protecting the first family.
The W restaurants were superb, again excellent wait staff and food served in comfortable surroundings.

Room Tip: great views of the White House from upper level rooms, see photos
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank tiffa2
Reviewed 31 January 2012

The rooms are, what can I say, SEXY. I wished my wife was with me and that I was not on business. Oh well. The service was excellent, the gym was well appointed. The main restaurant does a great job on just about any steak, and has a delicious cheese course for dessert, as well as a exhaustive wine list. I feel like the hallways are too dark, though, too much trying to be trendy. Over all, a great experience.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CageyT
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Undoubtably the bet customer service I've seen thus far n my travels! Will definately stay here and recommend to others.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Our family (two teenage girls) had adjoining rooms at the W for three nights. This is the historic Washington Hotel with a rooftop bar overlooking the White House and Treasury Dept. There were private rooftop events two of the evenings which made it difficult to get an elevator and entailed security guards questioning you. Also quite noisy. The vibe is Euro-chic and seems to appeal to the twenty something, celebrity seeking crowd. The rooms were okay but small (no separate bathroom in ours) and noisy through the walls and the hallways. Breakfast in the restaurant was lovely. No gift shop but they will get you toiletries if you call the front desk and the Bliss Spa products were nice. The Willard Hotel right next door is a grand hotel and for a little higher price and a more historic Washington feel.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a room near the elevators if you need a good nights sleep.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Cody_Insider, Manager at W Washington D.C., responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2012

Hello ghvp,

W Washington, DC is definitely not your typical DC hotel. We have a very upbeat and vivacious atmosphere, with lots of energy. On the weekends we do have a lot of events and being a historic property our elevators are original to the building and a little more on the cozier side. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed J&G Steakhouse for breakfast! If you didn't have the French toast, definitely try it next time. It's to die for. Let me know if you plan to visit DC in the near future and I will make sure you have a quieter room and a great experience!

All the best,

Cody
W Insider

Reviewed 27 January 2012

From the staff to the stay...I was very impressed!

Upon check-in Evan made sure that I was all squared away. I left my phone chargers back home and The W was able to provide me "The Santuary" charging base for my mobile phones.

The room was the coziest W room I've stayed in (and I've stayed in many worldwide). It was very clean and not as small as I imagined. The bathroom was nice and I loved the shower. Once I left the room I took a journey around the hotel and the decor is fabulous. The POV seemed to be th place to be at nights.

Overall it was a very pleasant stay and I will be sure to return!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends