US$207
US$180
InterContinental
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$158
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$250/night.

US$128
US$103
Curio.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$143
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$161
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Avenue Suites Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$109
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

Georgetown Suites(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$132
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
Capitol Hill
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$159
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

2,482 results
All reviewsrooftop bartreasury buildingbliss spawhite housepov barbliss productsfrosted glassebbitt grillrooms are smallliving roomnational mallfantastic locationsmithsonian museumsfew blockslobbyspghip
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Stayed with a friend and was a really cool hotel. Favorite part was the Acura SUV that drove us around when we requested for it ahead of time. Service was good and the hotel seemed new. My only complaint, which isnt bad at all, the showers are frosted and not completely blocked off so it's a little strange when staying with a buddy, but overall 5 stars, will stay again

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Very nice hotel, funky ambiance, rooftop has best view in DC.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The W Hotel chain markets itself like it's cool like no other, understands the latest trends, and provides this luxurious stay. The expectations are high because it's not cheap. The two chatty doormen didn't come help get my stuff out of the cab and I opened the door for myself. Later in my stay I would see a staff door marked, "talent" and it seemed rather...

Supposedly, you can call the "wherever whenever" desk and you'll get immediate help. I arrived late at night and wanted to get a healthy meal. A request for a sushi restaurant that delivered totally confused people. I held on the phone while they Googled on the other end for twenty minutes. Finally, I was connected to a takeout hotline where not a soul answered. I rang back. Other hotels in the heart of a busy city can make some healthy food happen. They have a steakhouse which is overkill. I know now Old Ebbit (next door) stays open very late but I found that out later by myself.

I moved on to the W's roomservice which is just bad. I'm not a picky eater but I tried to get some fresh veggies to no avail. Penne pasta and a salad swimming in blue cheese dressing layered in bacon came to $50. The magic hotline can not book spa appointments or arrange transportation after hours. Everything felt like chatting with a magic 8 ball: "Ask again later."

For the price the room should come with a bathtub. The bathroom decor is going for the sleek look but mostly it's just weird with a steel ladder in the middle of it. The bedroom area has weird red lights that make it look live the devil's suite. Those went off first thing and stayed off.

Going to print something out required $5 for ten minutes. Upon entering the room someone had written on the notepad on the desk, "don't blow 300 dollars!' I am not making that up and I regret not taking a photo. $9 for a Fiji water? Please. I'll spend the extra money if I feel like I'm getting the quality experience I imagined.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank tastysarabeth
Reviewed 8 February 2012

My husband and I took a long weekend (2010) to relax before the birth of our child and found the W to be a hip and convenient place to stay.

Arrival: We arrived without a reservation. Valet service was friendly and the front desk was able to accommodate us in a room on a high floor overlooking the Treasury and White House.
I think we paid 500 or so per night. If it had not been for the location, I would say it was overpriced.

Room: Cozy and hip. Perhaps a bit small, but it was fine for the two of us. The bed was neat with a mood light headboard. Fun mini bar items. Room service was always amazing and quick. The shower was fine. I would have appreciated a bath as well, but no complaints. I am a fan of the W decor. Cute sink area. Big window. The only issue I had was that we were right below the rooftop bar and the noise really carried into our room.

Area: a few blocks from the Smithsonian museums, White House, etc.

Staff: Very accommodating

We enjoyed our stay and will most likely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 2 February 2012

The reason for our stay at this property was to attend a funeral service at ANC. A solemn event, yet because of the excellent accomodations and thoughful, helpful staff at this hotel, our stay was enjoyable and stress free.
It's location is perfect for a glimpse of what's going on at the White House right across the street from the hotel. From the POV, one can watch the SS on the roof top of the White House protecting the first family.
The W restaurants were superb, again excellent wait staff and food served in comfortable surroundings.

Room Tip: great views of the White House from upper level rooms, see photos
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business