Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$122
CourtyardUS$121
FindHotelUS$122
PricelineUS$122
Hotels.comUS$122
TripadvisorUS$122
All reviews front desk our night stay housekeeping staff house keeping clean rooms definitely stay here again awesome hotel coffee machine a great stay mini fridge full kitchen convenient location national mall white house netflix marquis gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021

We came down to DC to celebrate my birthday, and this hotel did an amazing job accommodating us. Kudos to La Dora who helped us out when we needed some band aids. Everyone did an amazing job. Shoutout to Dre in the bar for my bday shots. The hotel was super clean. Erika is doing an amazing job managing the front desk. Keep up the good work.

Date of stay: April 2021
Togi Mahdere, Other at Courtyard by Marriott Washington Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Happy Belated Birthday, 998adas! It's wonderful to know that our staff left such a lasting impression with you through their kindness, excellent service, and warm hospitality. I’m pleased we could add a little comfort in our accommodation during your birthday trip, so you could enjoy birthday celebration. I will be sure to share your kind words with Erica, LaCora and Dre. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. See you soon for another amazing trip!

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Togi Mahdere general manager did a great job with my stay very pleased went out of his way had a good time in Washington DC I will be back in the summer for a longer stay thank again marriot courtyard downtown

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Togi Mahdere, Other at Courtyard by Marriott Washington Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2021

Thank you for your kind note wilfredos581! Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I'm glad we met your expectation. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. See you on your return visit!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

The room was spacious.
Park on the lower level if you want actual space.
No service in the garage though.
Tracy, the woman who checked me in, AMAZING.
From her personality to professionalism and making me feel welcome. She is amazing, a great addition to this hotel.
Only draw back is my tub drain seemed clogged a little, very slow to go down.

Date of stay: March 2021
Togi Mahdere, Other at Courtyard by Marriott Washington Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Happy Belated Birthday, murrayyyy242! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Our associates make sincere hospitality their priority. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed our hotel and the level of service we provide. Your kind words let us know the efforts are being noticed. We are humbled by your recognition of Tracy. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

My stay was good. Room was nice. But a lady named Ms Shirlena was very kind to me. I hope to see her when i return. Everyone was so welcoming. They recommended tours and places to visit. I intend on returning later this year.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for this five star review, 278lynettep! We're so delighted to hear that you had a good experience with us. Our team is top notch! We strive to provide the best experience for our guests, and all of your appreciation lets us know we're doing our job. We'll be sure to pass along your kind word to Shirlena! We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future for another incredible experience.

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

I booked this hotel for a week of travel based off of the good reviews. This place advertises as a “smoke free” hotel. However the floors are laced with the horrible smell of marijuana. When you call the front desk to tell them, they have an attitude and say “they don’t know where it’s coming from and there is nothing you can do”. For the housekeeping, I checked off “daily housekeeping services” when checking in, we checked in for 6 days, it is low say 4 and no one has come to our room since. Bad choice, all around. The front desk staff is uncaring and inattentive. I wish I took my money elsewhere.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Togi Mahdere, Other at Courtyard by Marriott Washington Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Thank you for sharing a review about your recent stay F5299lltaylorc! Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. Your feedback provides us with the valuable information we need to foster improvement. Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.