“Awesome Easter Brunch”
Review of Bistro Cacao

Bistro Cacao
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Cacao is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 3,340 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: European, French, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Union Station red line three blocks away
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Charming restaurant. We chose to eat indoors, small intimate dining rooms were authentically decorated . Service was relaxed but attentive - not at all rushed. The food was delicious! I recommend the lobster bisque,omelette legumes, creme brûlée - other diners enjoyed pate, lobster omelette, chocolate lava cake, steak frittes. I look forward to dining here again .

Reviewed 30 March 2017

My wife & I were in for an AIPAC meeting and had dinner at Bistro Cacao on the strong endorsement of a trip advisor diner. It did not disappoint. The weather was perfect and the dinner also. Our French Waiter Anthony, was both personal and professional and made the food experience very enjoyable. I like to ash wait staff for their recommendations before I order and he was spot on. We shared an appetizer of fresh Mussels in a mustard tomato broth, very good. Than knowing I had the mussels I asked Anthony for a suggestion.Without hesitation he said bouillabaisse. Knowing it too had mussels I went with his suggestion. The best. Yes mussels again along with scallops the size of hockey pucks that were tender, and juicy as were the huge shrimp and the fish, and petite lobster tail. All piping hot thanks to the wonder rich lobster bisque sauce ($29.00) I would definitely order again. My wife had the pistachio crusted halibut excellent same bargain price, and equally delicious. Same comment from her . " I would order again. Anthony suggested a sincere to go with my entire my wife had her Pinot Grigio. Dinner capped off with apple tart with vanilla ice cream ( 20 minutes to make).

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Our family had a get together dinner with our mother who loves French Food. The Chef Kemal Deger came out personally to meet her and sent some amazing appetizers for us. Our waiter Johnny couldnt have been any better, he was attentive and fun. Great ambience and everyones meal was amazing.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I really enjoyed this restaurant - the owner was legitimately French and was able to do some conversation with him in French, totally refreshing. The food was great, get the rabbit with risotto if they have it. They also helped my gluten-free friend pick and modify things from the menu.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We went during Restaurant week, and plan to return! The food and service were great. Parking was also very easy and it is convenient to Union Station.