“Family vacation”
Review of Cafe Dupont

Cafe Dupont
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Dupont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 3,522 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 19th @ Dupont Circle
Transit: Dupont Circle Metro is 1 block East of the station located on the North part of the circle between 19th st., Q st., and New Hampshire Avenue.
Description: With large windows showcasing Dupont Circle's vibrant neighborhood, brasserie-style Café Dupont exudes a stylish hint of Parisian influence combined with the contemporary chic of the local Dupont Circle neighborhood. Serving locally-sourced and French-American cuisine with several healthy options, Café Dupont’s atmosphere can be enjoyed both inside and on its buzzing patio terrace. Serving locally-sourced and organic French-American cuisine with several healthy options, Café Dupont’s atmosphere can be enjoyed both inside and on its buzzing patio terrace.
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We just got back from a wonderful trip to Washington DC. We stayed at The DuPont Circle Hotel. The Cafe’DuPont (in the hotel) was a great place to eat and unwind after a long day of sightseeing. Roshan was our waiter, he was awesome!! He treated us like we were the only ones there even when the place was packed!!
The Pruitt’s from Georgia

1  Thank pampI3133LG
Kristin H, Director of Marketing at Cafe Dupont, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Hello pampI3133LG,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled to hear we met your expectations and will be sure to pass along the kind words to Roshan. I hope you have a lovely visit to Washington. See you again soon!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I would only eat here if it was the only place open or if you were to tired to go out! It was VERY average, service was good, food average

1  Thank dmmahoney9

Dear dmmahoney9,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for the honest feedback. I am sorry to hear we didn't quite meet your expectations. I hope you will give us another try and if there is anything I can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

kristin_hoffman@doylecollection.com

Reviewed 17 December 2017

My son and I stayed a week at The Dupont Circle Hotel in Washington D.C. Bar , restaurant and hotel are fantastic . Great service and fantastic experience overall ! Highly Recommendable !!!!!

1  Thank Dis V

Dear Dis V,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I thrilled to hear we exceeded your expectations and hope you will choose us again on your next visit to Washington. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Superb dinner, service and ambiance. Our server Jackson was gracious and professional. Food was fantastic. Highly recommend.

1  Thank David M

Dear David M,

Thank for you taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your meal and Jackson provided great service. I will be sure to pass along the kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Healthy Serving plate of Smoked Salmon, locally sourced, fresh and pairs great with their coffee and Teas.
Good table service too.

1  Thank txjeffro22

Dear txjeffro22,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your meal and hope we can expect you back soon!