“Best customer service ”
Review of Cafe Dupont

Cafe Dupont
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Dupont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 3,725 Restaurants in Washington DC
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 19th @ Dupont Circle
Transit: Dupont Circle Metro is 1 block East of the station located on the North part of the circle between 19th st., Q st., and New Hampshire Avenue.
Description: With large windows showcasing Dupont Circle's vibrant neighborhood, brasserie-style Café Dupont exudes a stylish hint of Parisian influence combined with the contemporary chic of the local Dupont Circle neighborhood. Serving locally-sourced and French-American cuisine with several healthy options, Café Dupont’s atmosphere can be enjoyed both inside and on its buzzing patio terrace. Serving locally-sourced and organic French-American cuisine with several healthy options, Café Dupont’s atmosphere can be enjoyed both inside and on its buzzing patio terrace.
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I want to first start of by saying your staff is amazing. I was staying at the hotel with a friend and got sick during my stay and went down to for some hot tea. To be honest i was ready to go across the street to Starbucks to get some tea. I was greeted by Morgan who noticed i didn’t want to walk out in the cold so suggested to go to the cafe bar and her staff would be able to assist me better. I went to the bar and was greeted by 3 lovely woman Lily, Kierra, and Ardo. They noticed i was sick and in an instant offered me tea. But the bartender was very knowledgeable about her drinks and offered me an alcoholic and no alcoholic option and told me how they work and what it would target. At the end, i ended up getting a tea that she and Lily cooked up that really helped. Came back down another time and got the same tea. I really appreciate what they did for me. Got better in a matter of a day. Your staff was very attentive and responsive. And i highly recommended this cafe to other coworkers/family/friends coming into town soon. The hotel too.

Thanks you ladies

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank aslifarah

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We live in the neighborhood and recently discovered Cafe DuPont after visiting the bar with friends. Although we enjoy the bar side quite a bit, tonight we dined in the much quieter dinning room, and really enjoyed it. Our server Davita was lovely (warm, friendly, professional & efficient) and the food was all fantastic. For such an upscale restaurant, Cafe DuPont is a really good value overall. We'll be back!

1  Thank ROBIN G
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We just got back from a wonderful trip to Washington DC. We stayed at The DuPont Circle Hotel. The Cafe’DuPont (in the hotel) was a great place to eat and unwind after a long day of sightseeing. Roshan was our waiter, he was awesome!! He treated us like we were the only ones there even when the place was packed!!
The Pruitt’s from Georgia

1  Thank pampI3133LG
Kristin H, Director of Marketing at Cafe Dupont, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Hello pampI3133LG,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled to hear we met your expectations and will be sure to pass along the kind words to Roshan. I hope you have a lovely visit to Washington. See you again soon!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I would only eat here if it was the only place open or if you were to tired to go out! It was VERY average, service was good, food average

1  Thank dmmahoney9

Dear dmmahoney9,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for the honest feedback. I am sorry to hear we didn't quite meet your expectations. I hope you will give us another try and if there is anything I can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

kristin_hoffman@doylecollection.com

Reviewed 17 December 2017

My son and I stayed a week at The Dupont Circle Hotel in Washington D.C. Bar , restaurant and hotel are fantastic . Great service and fantastic experience overall ! Highly Recommendable !!!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Dis V

Dear Dis V,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I thrilled to hear we exceeded your expectations and hope you will choose us again on your next visit to Washington. We look forward to seeing you again soon.