“Great place to grab a quick bite with your family.”
Review of Cosi

Cosi
Ranked #48 of 180 Quick Bites in Washington DC
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We discovered Cosi on our way from Layfette Square. We saw several Secret Service agents going in and coming out so we figured it must be good. We weren't disappointed. They offer a variety of delicious salads, sandwiches, soups, and even pizzas. The turkey bacon melt was sooo yummy and my husband and I also split a classic salad. My girls got pizzas, however, I think next time will skip the pizza and go for a sandwich.

This is a great place to stop.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 9 May 2018

After a morning of wandering and touring, needed a quick hit of food. The Cosi on the corner near us looked interesting, so we decided to try it. My Lady ordered a roast turkey club melt sandwich, which turned out to be a marvelous selection with an ample amount of turkey. I had the turkey chili, which turned out not to be prepared with beans, but a supposedly healthier choice of legume. Well, it wasn't bad, just not what I expected. My mocha was excellent.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch one day and tried their "Taste two" for lunch and was very pleased. I had a half salad and the BEST tomato basil soup I have had in the States!! I HIGHLY recommend this place for lunch!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Another fast-casual place, but their flatbread really makes them stand out. Salads and soups are tasty, but the service was uninspired. Water in the bathroom never gets hot.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I went there cos of their soups. Twas cold on Monday 2-4-18.
Lovely fresh bread, filling soup. Thank you for the great relief.

Date of visit: April 2018