“Spirit of Washington Specialty Cherry Blossom Cruise”

Spirit of Washington
More attraction details
Owner description: Come aboard Spirit of Washington for a unique mix of dining, entertainment and views. Cruising the Potomac River year-round, Spirit offers lunch, dinner, and holiday cruises like Father's Day, plus a variety of themed cruises.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I had an absolutely wonderful experience. Being in the Army, we have never had time to go on those day(s) cruises. This was the perfect amount of time and the price was sooo worth it. My only regrets was that I got the dinner cruise during this season. It was a romantic dinner, but due to timing (7pm-10pm), we didn't get to see the cherry blossoms. The other regret being, I should have taken a picture of the boat! It was so beautiful! The crew, staff, and chefs were also laid back and nice. I didn't feel like I needed to walk on eggshells when speaking with them. :) Will definitely plan another! Bravo!

All reviews
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So I was looking for something local and fun to do on a very short notice. Google searched this cruise and thought, why not give it a shot. I worked with an online travel consultant who helped me find what I was looking for, answered all my questions and made sure I had all the information I needed prior to booking. Booking was simple and had multiple options on packages to select. Went with a table for my party size as well as the Platinum open bar. What a great option, my trip started with a welcome glass of champagne waiting for me at the table upon arrival. The wait staff was super friendly and attended to everything....our drinks were never empty :) The DJ on board did an excellent job of getting people on the dance floor, especially for a noon time cruise. Couldn't have asked for for a better experience from start to finish.