Small rooms and inconsistent (though very polite) service in the lobby restaurant, and courtyard views aren't great. Location is adjacent to George Washington University, convenient to Georgetown, and there are a number of good, nice comparable hotels within the general area (Park Hyatt, Fairmont, Four Seasons), and they're all about the same in terms of quality. Pricing for this Ritz is relatively attractive however. This area, which is very nice, is also reasonably convenient to the sights either via subway or by a long, pleasant walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz Carlton, Washington, D.C. is in the middle of it all, with impeccable service, exceptional accommodations and exclusive amenities. Our hotel is one of the city's most refined luxury hotels - an urban retreat where you can relax within the charging energy of a powerful city. Located in the heard of D.C.'s attractions, we are less than a mile from The National Mall and 1 mile from National Landmarks and Memorials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Marriott so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Washington Dc
- Ritz Carlton Washington Dc