“Tasty Dominican fare at quite reasonable prices - cafeteria style quick service”
Review of Los Hermanos

Los Hermanos
Ranked #800 of 3,383 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 23 February 2017

I love to look over the offerings as only cafeterias make possible, so I enjoyed my substantial lunch. I like Latin food, appreciate the offerings with vegetables and fish option. Friendly staff, cheap prices, horchata drink and coconut candies also offered. I parked in the underground garage in the Target shopping mall next door. Ample seating, a bit tight but OK.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We traveled from Maine to DC to enjoy a little warmth and we found on our first night at Los Hermanos! We knew nothing about Salvadoran food and were greeted warmly and patiently. It was all really good and plenty for three of us to split two meals. We're going back for the goat and the pig's feet!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

my wife and I love Togo to this place very good food large portions good price we enjoy everything there.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Incredibly good home cooking. These guys really do a great job serving Dominican food cafeteria style. Huge portions.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Los Hermanos, a rather unassuming spot in Columbia Heights, NW, has won me over with something as low key as the red beans and then the mofongo sealed the deal. The food I've had was on point and hit the exact gastronomical spot necessary to make this Foodie happy. In addition, the brothers are extremely hospitable, patiently answered all my questions, and even came by to see how I was enjoying my food. Of course the empty plate and To-Go meal at my side, was a give away. For those of you who can hang, the habanero hot sauce is great too. Overall, great food and easy breezy low key environment. Check it out. BTW, I intended to rate Los Hermanos a 4.5 and ONLY because they didn't have any mofongo on my 2nd visit.