“It’s a food shop!”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #154 of 3,468 Restaurants in Washington DC
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: Welcome to your Washington, DC Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nicely appointed store but that’s about it. Think you pay more for the “wholesome” image it portrays but the food is of a good quality and nicely laid out. Do like the fast food outlet on the ground floor.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well known market.....lots of good food to take out. We got salad, meatloaf, pizza, other things. Since our hotel had a kitchen, this was perfect.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

This location was just around the corner from our hotel, so it came in handy. I don't think I've ever seen a Whole Foods with so many registers! What surprised me most about the place was the prices. On the food bar, the Whole Foods in my town charges $12.99 per pound. This location only charged $8.99. Loved that! The food tasted great and I couldn't argue with that price considering what I'm used to.

The drawbacks were that the dining room was a little messy (located near a campus, so what can you expect?) and, with the exception to the man at the cupcake counter, the employees were less than friendly. However, we were in there near closing time on a weekend, so hopefully, they were just tired.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

It is a kind of grocery that serve some special meals all day. They specialized also in bakery and pastry and they have a section for hot and cold drinks. Their prices are competitive.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I like to eat organic food because it is a cool thing to do and other people in my tax bracket do the same thing so I love Whole Foods because I can go there and get all of these things and people know that I do it