“It’s a food shop!”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #16 of 180 Quick Bites in Washington DC
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: Welcome to your Washington, DC Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Nicely appointed store but that’s about it. Think you pay more for the “wholesome” image it portrays but the food is of a good quality and nicely laid out. Do like the fast food outlet on the ground floor.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Well known market.....lots of good food to take out. We got salad, meatloaf, pizza, other things. Since our hotel had a kitchen, this was perfect.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018

This location was just around the corner from our hotel, so it came in handy. I don't think I've ever seen a Whole Foods with so many registers! What surprised me most about the place was the prices. On the food bar, the Whole Foods in my town charges $12.99 per pound. This location only charged $8.99. Loved that! The food tasted great and I couldn't argue with that price considering what I'm used to.

The drawbacks were that the dining room was a little messy (located near a campus, so what can you expect?) and, with the exception to the man at the cupcake counter, the employees were less than friendly. However, we were in there near closing time on a weekend, so hopefully, they were just tired.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

It is a kind of grocery that serve some special meals all day. They specialized also in bakery and pastry and they have a section for hot and cold drinks. Their prices are competitive.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I am usually impressed by Whole Foods pizza but now I am not.I ordered a pizza on the phone and when I arrived at Whole Foods there was a big line I asked if I could use a kiosk and they said that no one is allowed to use the kiosk.so I would not recommend going there for pizza.but other than that there fine.

Date of visit: January 2018