“Bachelor party ”

Eighteenth Street Lounge
Ranked #16 of 181 Nightlife in Washington DC
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

This was a great place for getting our night started after dinner. Multiple rooms with different music, including a jazz band upstairs. Cindy was great behind the bar, accommodating & welcoming. Whenever I make it back I'll be going to 18th street.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Raggae night on Wednesday with a free live concert !! This place is amazing and The patio is really nice !

1  Thank Minusculucile
Reviewed 18 May 2014

It's tasteful decorated and it has comfy seats. It has a nice backyard. It's a nice place to have a drink. The noise level is not very exaggerated. During the happy hour you can have a gin & tonic for $5.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had to check the address several times as I was outside. It looks like it's someone's townhouse, and maybe that's the intent. Very cool and hip vibe. DJ's spinning upstairs, and people tango dancing in the backroom (with no sound, strange/artsy). I liked this place and would come back again.

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

My honey and I took a romantic trip to DC for a few days. Of course I consulted with TripAdvisor for a spot to hang out. This place was #11. Great choice. I'm not into the club scene so this place was an excellent option. It's an above store 3-4 floor venue with nicely decorated rooms including an outdoor space with different genres of music in each. The 4th floor is a jazz room on weekends. Reggae on Wednesday nights. Nicely diverse crowd. Good security. Great neighborhood. There was no cover but some days there may be, not sure. Definitely worth it to go!

2  Thank MILOLE