“Brief visit”

Eighteenth Street Lounge
Ranked #16 of 181 Nightlife in Washington DC
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Went briefly and loved the space but music and drinks were not hitting to my caliber. Perhaps on another occasion I will try again

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

This was a great place for getting our night started after dinner. Multiple rooms with different music, including a jazz band upstairs. Cindy was great behind the bar, accommodating & welcoming. Whenever I make it back I'll be going to 18th street.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Raggae night on Wednesday with a free live concert !! This place is amazing and The patio is really nice !

1  Thank Minusculucile
Reviewed 18 May 2014

It's tasteful decorated and it has comfy seats. It has a nice backyard. It's a nice place to have a drink. The noise level is not very exaggerated. During the happy hour you can have a gin & tonic for $5.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had to check the address several times as I was outside. It looks like it's someone's townhouse, and maybe that's the intent. Very cool and hip vibe. DJ's spinning upstairs, and people tango dancing in the backroom (with no sound, strange/artsy). I liked this place and would come back again.