“Great Burger”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Logan Circle/ Shaw
Description: Stoney's is a community bar and restaurant, proudly serving Washington, D.C. every day and night of the year.
Reviewed 17 October 2017

After 4 days of walking alot and not eating much, we were excited to get a good burger. This was a good burger. The menu had much more than burgers too. The waitress was fantastic and the atmosphere was comfortable. The cranberry walnut bread before the meal was fantastic!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We were in DC on vacation when the cubs played the Nationals. When we first went in, my wife, my son were roundly booed. (We were all wearing Cub stuff) They weren’t serious though, and ended up being quite friendly. My wife had the salmon sandwich and I the crab cake sandwich. Really good.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Another highly rated restaurant that I found to be entirely mediocre. I ordered the pork tacos of from the happy hour menu. They did look fabulous when served and the flavor was also good but it was quickly apparent that the tacos were made from the left overs of other pork dishes. I'd guess that more than half of the meat on the tacos contained fatty edges. It was all I could do to eat it. Our server was good and very friendly. I also ordered an Arnold Palmer with peach schnapps which was unlike any other over ever ordered. It was good but unusual. It actually looked like a draft.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Crab cake sandwich was great, happy hour beers including Goose and Shocktop and rail drinks. Friendly service, relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here and then came back after a long day for some cold suds. It was the right move for sure. I left the place with exactly what I needed - mojo all filled up. Until the next time. Thanks be to Kara for great work.