Capitol Hill Hotel
The Wink(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$309
Hotels.com
US$323
US$305
  • Pool
Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$389
US$332
  • Restaurant
Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)
US$188
US$409
US$359
  • Bar/Lounge
Melrose Georgetown Hotel(Washington DC)
US$400
Capital Hilton(Washington DC)
US$246
US$217
  • Room Service
Kimpton Donovan Hotel(Washington DC)
US$481
Hotelpower.com
1,836 results
All reviewslibrary of congresscapitol hillsupreme courteastern marketsecond buildinggreat locationmain buildingcatholic churchcontinental breakfastwithin walking distancenational mallsmall kitchenettemetro stopquiet neighborhoodyogurtpennsylvania avenuejunior suite
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The hotel itself is charming and the staff very warm and welcoming. The location was perfect for site seeing DC. We were within walking distance of several sites that we wanted to see. However, we were misled by their websites when it came to hotel costs. We were shocked to learn that we were being charged close to $200 more than we budgeted for. Be sure to read the fine print and question whether charges are daily or per stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Susan E
Nasur A, General Manager at Capitol Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Susan E,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and I am happy that you loved your stay. Please allow us an opportunity to review and discuss your bill together to ensure that you are not incorrectly being billed. When you get a moment- please email me directly to Nasur.Almutairi@capitolhillhotel-dc.com or call me 202-448-2080. Many thanks for your time and I look forward to speaking with you!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

My wife and I stayed here on a very busy weekend in D.C. Many of those staying in the hotel were here for the March For Our Lives, and the facility was full. Other than a crowd at breakfast though, the hotel never felt packed. Our junior suite was modern and comfortable, and the only reason we would book a larger suite would be for the larger bathroom. (We had friends staying in a King Suite while we were there so we could compare.) The Capitol Hill is about as close as you can get to the Capitol, making everything on the Mall within walking distance. The staff was exceptionally friendly, chatty, and accommodating. Two great high-end fast food places are a block away. Both Good Stuff Eatery and We The Pizza served great food.

Room Tip: Stick to rooms above the second floor as the lobby lounge can get a little loud in the evening
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hello potrezebie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and staying with us for the March For Our Lives. I am happy to read you had an enjoyable experience and I am so sorry that the bathroom was not larger. Please do visit us when your travel plans brings you back to Washington D.C.,

Have a great rest of your week!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We booked three rooms here for a weekend before a swearing in ceremony at the Supreme Court. Everyone was thrilled with the hotel, location and staff - including our 4 month old! Kimberly at the front desk was beyond helpful, we cannot thank her enough for everything. There are bikes onsite perfect for touring and the breakfast and wine hour were very nice. This hotel is perfectly situated, we cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hello elizabeth s,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your feedback. I am so happy that you had an enjoyable stay at my hotel and took advantage of utilizing our complimentary bikes. I can't wait to share your feedback with Kimberly - she will be happy to read your review.

We look forward to having you come back!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The best thing about this hotel is its location and good sized rooms. You can walk to the Capitol Center and get an uber easily and cheaply to anywhere in Washington. On the downside there is no mini bar or room service and the walls are paper thin. I could hear every word people were saying next door. The bathrooms are tiny and the toilet is wedged between the wall and the basin which means lots of bruised elbows. Water pressure is poor, a dribble. Breakfast is very basic. Some staff were friendly and others were not.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators - they are loud
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank tripellen
Nasur A, General Manager at Capitol Hill Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello tripellen,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to provide feedback. I am so sorry we do not have mini bar or a restaurant on site- however, within a 1-3 minute walk there is plenty of varieties of eateries for our guests and most of all the restaurants will deliver to the hotel especially if you advise them you are staying at the Capitol Hill Hotel. I am so sorry that some of the staff you found to be unfriendly. That is a complete shock to me and I will definitely share your review with my team! Thank you once again for staying with us and I look forward to you giving us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Have a great upcoming weekend!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The CHH is a wonderful boutique hotel in the middle of all the DC action. Walking distance to restaurants, shops and many DC attractions. The rooms are clean, staff is friendly, included breakfast is a bonus as well as all day coffee and tea in the lobby!

Room Tip: be specific - ask for what you like and they will try to accommodate.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Hello MayteeSanz,

Thank you for such an amazing review. We are centrally located to just about everything in a beautiful residential neighborhood. I am so glad you had a wonderful experience. We can't wait to see you again!

Have a great upcoming weekend!