4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$127
Hotels.comUS$127
Lol.travelUS$146
1,404 results
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast order omelettes free happy hour complimentary breakfast great stay rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay foggy bottom national mall white house georgetown raja district walgreens metro atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

All meals are served from the sole hotel restaurant, District. The complimentary breakfast offers a pretty decent spread when compared to other complimentary breakfasts. The lunch and dinner menu offer typical hotel fare, as well as a kids menu. Nothing disappointed.

I felt that the shining star part of the restaurant is actually the wait staff. They are actually quite nice and, although busy, will take the time to do you a favor when you ask. Especially Mahlet. I watched her serve the entire hotel restaurant by herself and she still took the time to be sweet to my 4 year old daughter every time she came by the table. Thanks, Mahlet!

Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

We love this hotel! We will be back! We came with family and all had a great time. The staff downstairs is great— particularly Mahlet! She is so sweet and happy to help: she went out of her way to celebrate my nephew’s sweet 16 party!

Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

Nebiat Tesfatsion provided excellent service and was very personable during my stay. Always attentive and courteous. Thank you for making my stay memorable. The drinks were delicious and so was dinner. This is one of my fav hotels in DC.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2022

Stayed here with my 2 college aged sons. We slept great, had a room on the 2nd floor, didn't have any issues with noise. The breakfast was fine. Only problem was finding seating. It could be stressful if you were there during peak hours, (9-10?) The staff did work very hard to clear tables. Food was good, fresh fruit, cereal, usually a line at omelette station so we didn't try. Lots of restaurants and shops withing walking distance.

Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

Mahlet made our visit a happy one despite all the room issues. Mahlet made sure to sing happy birthday to my daughter after I mentioned it. Always attentive. This hotel benefits from Mahlet! We will return to the bar restaurant just for Mahlet! Thank you!