Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$322
Embassy SuitesUS$749
EtripUS$322
1,314 results
All reviews evening reception made to order breakfast order omelettes free happy hour complimentary breakfast great stay rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay foggy bottom national mall white house georgetown raja district walgreens metro atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

Our waitress was so amazing, her name is Mahlet. She was attentive to our table, and stoped to check on us frequently our glasses were always full! The cook James was also very personable and came to say hi. Food was top notch!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

We had excellent service provided by Mahlet the room service was better than expected and her attitude was kind and very friendly. If I could take her home with me I would hire her in the family business

Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

All meals are served from the sole hotel restaurant, District. The complimentary breakfast offers a pretty decent spread when compared to other complimentary breakfasts. The lunch and dinner menu offer typical hotel fare, as well as a kids menu. Nothing disappointed.

I felt that the shining star part of the restaurant is actually the wait staff. They are actually quite nice and, although busy, will take the time to do you a favor when you ask. Especially Mahlet. I watched her serve the entire hotel restaurant by herself and she still took the time to be sweet to my 4 year old daughter every time she came by the table. Thanks, Mahlet!

Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

We love this hotel! We will be back! We came with family and all had a great time. The staff downstairs is great— particularly Mahlet! She is so sweet and happy to help: she went out of her way to celebrate my nephew’s sweet 16 party!

Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

Nebiat Tesfatsion provided excellent service and was very personable during my stay. Always attentive and courteous. Thank you for making my stay memorable. The drinks were delicious and so was dinner. This is one of my fav hotels in DC.

Trip type: Travelled with friends