Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Liaison Capitol Hill DC(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
Washington Court Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Room Service
Kimpton George Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Restaurant
Phoenix Park Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Pod DC Hotel(Washington DC)
  • Breakfast included
Oakwood Lexington(Washington DC)
4,513 results
All reviewscapitol hillunion stationhomeless sheltergreat locationnational mallsupreme courtcapital buildingbreakfast buffetwalking distancelibrary of congressfew blocksbusiness hotelsmithsonian museumsper dayfitness centervalet parkinghotel restaurant
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I have stayed at this hotel for business several times. It is a very nice and comfortable hotel that I enjoy. It is close to the US Capital and Supreme Court. It has a spectacular lobby and the rooms are comfortable and clean. It has an exceptional workout facility. The beds need to be upgraded to queen size instead of standard double beds. The addition of a hot tub in the pool area would be a welcomed addition.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HRWDC, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Craig H,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill once again, and for taking the time to tell us about your most recent experience. It is nice to know you always enjoy your clean, comfortable room, well-equipped fitness center, and ideal, central location. Your suggestions regarding bed sizes and the addition of a hot tub are much appreciated and have been noted. Thank you again. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

When I think of the Hyatt Regency I have a vision of class, attention to detail and value. This particular location lacked all of those. I attended for a business function for one evening and the rate was nearly $300 per night. The décor is incredibly outdated. There was only one hotel restaurant which was very overpriced. Very stale and musty smelling room. I will never utilize this particular establishment again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I am a "road warrior" who prefers to stay at Hyatt's from past experiences but after my most recent stay here I will avoid this property forever! When I checked in as a Hyatt Gold Passport member, I needed to wait double the time of everyone due to the rude customer service staff. After checking in, I went to my room which was very outdated and smelled like bleach...I like freshly cleaned but I do not want to be gassed out of my room. Overall, if you like early 1990's feel of a hotel room with all the elevators overcrowed with tourists then this is your place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear William P,

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. I sincerely apologize for any negative interactions you had with any of our associates during your visit. Your feedback will certainly be reviewed with our colleagues to encourage exceptional service at all times. Though we make a point to use only the latest cleaning methods in the preparation of our guest rooms, we regret if there was anything off-putting about the overall ambiance of your room when you first arrived. I know that my colleague, Philippe, has already been in-touch with you, but please do not hesitate to contact me directly as well. I hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with a much better experience in the future.

gail.smith-howard@hyatt.com

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Spent a week with our family here. Hotel was fantastic. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Location is perfect. Close to all the sights and to Union Station for metro access. We would highly recommend the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear gkurtz32,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you and your family had a great time staying with us here at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill thanks to our perfectly central location and friendly, accommodating service. We appreciate the recommendation and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

After paying over $300 for a room( nothing special) I had to find a parking garage or pay them $65 per day to park my car. I was asked if I want to include breakfast when we were checking in. I included breakfast I thought for $25 per person. It ended up $100 breakfast. Get ready to unload over $500 for a day. I won’t make the same mistake again. Thank Hyatt NOT

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Konstantin S
HRWDC, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Konstantin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am sorry to hear your stay with us was far from perfect. I am also concerned about the extra breakfast charge you've mentioned. My colleague, Philippe, sent you a note and we look forward to hearing from you in hopes to make things right.