Capital Hilton(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$194
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Grand Hyatt Washington(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$279
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$149
US$143
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Omni Shoreham Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$323
US$269
Omni Hotels
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$235
US$209
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Melrose Georgetown Hotel(Washington DC)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$180
US$159
  • Restaurant
Avenue Suites Georgetown(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
The Wink(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$106
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Capitol Hill Hotel(Washington DC)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$113
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

2,864 results
All reviewsthomas circlewhite houseoutdoor poolbottled waterwithin walking distanceself parkingturn down servicecentral locationhotel restaurantwould highly recommend this hotelconvention centersight seeingfew blocksmetro stationmallcvsconference
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I stayed here for a work conference from March 26-30th. It was a stressful class and it was so nice to come back to a clean, comfortable room each night. The beds were lovely, very comfortable, and each night they come in and turn down your sheets and give you bottled water. Housekeeping staff was very attentive and the front desk associates were always willing to help.

Now, for the best part..the lounge area! They have such a quiet and nice lounge area, with a lovely fireplace and bar. You can order drinks and dinner and the food is phenomenal! During my stay, I had two bartenders, Sarah and Carlos, who were amazing! The drinks were always PERFECT! They were attentive and so nice and friendly. Each evening, they recognized those of us staying and attending the class and would go out of their way to ask how we were doing and to see what we needed. They even remembered specific drink orders and asked if we wanted the same thing! I couldn't have asked for a more comfortable place and friendly staff like Sarah and Carlos to end stressful evenings. :) I even joked with them about flying them home to Florida to visit me so they could keep making great drinks!

You will not be disappointed if you stay here...just be sure to stop in to see Sarah and Carlos too! :)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank cgamez2018
WPManagement, General Manager at Washington Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent experience at our property. It was wonderful to read that you loved the hotel and found your accommodations so comfortable and relaxing after a stressful day. I was delighted to hear that our team went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. We strive to create a welcoming atmosphere for all our guests to enjoy. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I live in the Washington, DC suburbs, and do not normally stay in hotels in the city. However, I needed to attend a conference at the hotel and snow was coming into the city. Rather than be blocked from attending with any shutdowns or road closures, I booked myself into the hotel for the duration. I often recommend hotels to people coming into DC and am so glad that I experienced the terrific stay at the Washington Plaza Hotel! I will recommend this hotel to friends, clients, and relatives. It is indeed a gem as it offers all the types of rooms, meeting facilities and amenities that larger hotels offer, is a nice walk to the center, the White House/Mall and other tourist areas, and it has competitive rates compared to those larger chain hotels. I saved a lot of money by not staying at nearby hotels where I would have had Gold status! The other significant attraction of the hotel is the staff. From the bell service, through front desk and housekeeping staff I was impressed by their warmth and helpfulness.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
WPManagement, General Manager at Washington Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Thank you so much for providing such a glowing feedback on your recent stay at our property. I am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel and I truly appreciate all of the compliments, direct and to the point. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay, staff very helpful, nothing too much trouble. Great location too. Comfy beds too. Reception area is very pleasant and cosy bar area. Easy to walk from the hotel to all major sights ie: White House, Capitol Hill etc.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
WPManagement, General Manager at Washington Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you very much for the 5-star review! I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were satisfied with our location, accommodations and service. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We held a meeting at the Washington Plaza Hotel and were so pleased with this venue. Every staff person was helpful - nothing was a problem. They made everyone one of our participants feel important and welcome. The location is great, the hotel terrific. Have your meeting here - close to the Capitol and they are fabulous to work with in preparing for your event.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you so much for the 5-star review and the kind remarks! I am delighted to hear that everything went smoothly with your meeting and thank you for recognizing our team for making it so enjoyable. We really appreciate your group having stayed with us and we are looking forward to presenting a very warm welcome experience in the future!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Our room was clean, comfortable and we had a great view of Thomas Circle. I am very particular regarding cleanliness and specifically the bathroom and vanity areas. This property is always very well maintained. Restaurant offers a very nice selection. Staff is professional, courteous and friendly. It's great to have reasonably priced covered parking as well, with option Valet service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
WPManagement, General Manager at Washington Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! I was delighted to read that you were so pleased with our hotel, and recognized us for comfort, cleanliness, great service and location. Thank you for all the compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!