“Great”

Tuco's Tex-Mex Cantina
Ranked #59 of 234 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Went there for lunch. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and taken to our seats. We had nachos along with the chips and salsa. The salsa was very good!! The nachos were even better, my husband and I had ground beef and my son had chicken. They were delicious. Everyone was very nice and professional. When we go back to Auburn, we will make sure we go for a full lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I love the atmosphere and the food. The tacos are great and you must try the pork rinds as an appetizer. They are not on the menu but just ask your server. Great draft beer selection!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

They were able to accommodate a large party of 20+ very quickly. The food was very good, as were the drinks and service. I highly recommend the half and half margarita with extra floater shot. Parking is convenient, and the ambiance inside the restaurant is nice. Would definitely return when we come back through.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We eat at Tuco's several times a week and really enjoy this restaurant. Great tacos ! Even greater Margarita and specially priced from 2 until 6. Great beer selection. Good salad but might want to get jalapeños on side. Always good friendly service . Best salsa you will find anywhere.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Took several minutes for our party to be recognized and seated. Service was very slow but our server was very sweet which helped. I had the Taco salad which was "ok". Complimentary chips and salsa was delicious. No place to go if you need to be somewhere in less than 2 hours.